DONE: EMERGENCY 23 Puppies from Louisiana to Appleton, WI

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
AnnaEherenman

DONE: EMERGENCY 23 Puppies from Louisiana to Appleton, WI

Post by AnnaEherenman » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:48 am

Hello all,

This will be my last transport request before I temporarily retire from rescue so I am hoping you can make this happen and save these puppies.

I got a message from Chances Animal Rescue in Appleton and they can take in approximately 23 puppies from the St Martin's Parish Animal Control in Louisiana but they need to get out of the shelter within 2 days or they will be put down.

We are looking at arranging multiple transports and potential emergency fosters until these transports can go so if you live on this route, are a pilot who can fly part of this route, or know someone who can please contact Mary from Chances Rescue at [email protected] or call me at 608-780-8841. Mary is actually organizing this transport but I can pass information on to her.

Please, if you can help, contact her ASAP.

Thanks,

Anna
Last edited by AnnaEherenman on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnnaEherenman

Re: EMERGENCY 23 Puppies from Louisiana to Appleton, WI

Post by AnnaEherenman » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:46 am

Hello all,

I want to emphasize that we REALLY also need temporary fosters in that area so we have a little more time with this transport as they only have a very limited time period to get these pups out before they euthanize all of them.

Anna

AnnaEherenman

Post by AnnaEherenman » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:07 am

UPDATE - We have a pilot who could potentially fly most of these pups but he can't go until October 10. Any temporary fosters in the Louisiana area willing to help out? Please contact Mary or myself today. Once again Mary's email is [email protected] .

Thanks,

Anna

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:16 am

Hi Anna,

This board is where the pilots are. There is another section that has PNP volunteers on the ground for foster/land transports. http://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=13

Great save!!