Cancelled - Crestline, CA - Denver, CO or Houston, TX

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Joe Brininstool

Re: Crestline, CA - Denver, CO or Houston, TX - 10 yr old GSD

Post by Joe Brininstool » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:22 pm

I could fly her from Albuquerque to Houston on Monday morning.

Joe Brininstool
(575) 302-1718

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Joe Brininstool wrote:I could fly her from Albuquerque to Houston on Monday morning.

Joe Brininstool
(575) 302-1718
Thank you Joe ;0)

Now just gotta get her to you in Albuquerque I'll keep you posted if anyone volunteers to get her to you. She is ready to go if anyone can get to you. What time would she need to be in Albuquerque?

Joe Brininstool

Post by Joe Brininstool » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:03 pm

We had planned to take off about 10:00 am. That is somewhat flexible.

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Joe Brininstool wrote:We had planned to take off about 10:00 am. That is somewhat flexible.
Ok I'll post on hte board see if we can't get her to you ;0) let's see what happens

Mombo

Post by Mombo » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Cheryl

Did this transport ever get filled? Since I am not going to Sacramento this weekend, I can work some dates to get to Albuquerque as Joe indicated.

Ed

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Mombo wrote:Cheryl

Did this transport ever get filled? Since I am not going to Sacramento this weekend, I can work some dates to get to Albuquerque as Joe indicated.

Ed
Hi Ed
My apologies for not updating this posting. I and the foster mom were able to find a home for Annie in the mountains of California where she can live out the rest of her days without having to go to a sanctuary and through this long transport.

However

I have a 10 year old GSD/mix that was rescued from a hoarding case in McKinney, TX and he has a Hospice rescue (he has cancer) waiting for him in San Jose CA he is in Boarding right now, but they can only hold him until Oct 3 any chance that you and Joe could assist with this boy???

Please advise

Dog Info

NAME: Ol' Red (aka Redman)
BREED: Shepherd mix
SEX: M
AGE/WEIGHT/SIZE: 10+ years/medium
SPAY/NEUTERED: no for medical reasons
SHOTS UTD: yes; 9/09
HW STATUS: HW POS
RABIES VACCINE & TAG: (MUST BE ORIGINALS NO COPIES!!): YES
HEALTH CERT (MUST HAVE FOR TRANSPORT ( unless not crossing statelines) NO EXCEPTIONS!!): YES
DEWORMED: YES; DRONTAL PLUS
BORDETELLA: YES 9/09
DHLPP: 9/09 YES
Coming out of Shelter/Boarding or Foster Care: VET
Has the Dog(s) been quarantined for 14 days or more:NO
FEL/FIV (cats) Tested:
ADVANTAGE, FRONTLINE OR PROGRAM: NO
CRATE/ SIZE OF CRATE: MEDIUM
WILL A CRATE BE PROVIDED: IF NECESSARY
MICROCHIPPED: NO
OK WITH DOGS: YES
OK WITH CATS: UNKNOWN
OK WITH KIDS: UNKNOWN
HOUSE TRAINED: UNKNOWN
CRATE TRAINED: NO
TEMPERMENT TESTED: YES
SPECIAL NEEDS: ORAL CANCER; HW POS
DOES THE DOG/CAT RIDE WELL IN A CAR: YES
ADDITIONAL INFO:
OTHER ITEMS BEING SENT WITH DOG/CAT: LEASH, COLLAR, FOOD, BOWLS
WATER DISH: YES
ITEMS NEEDED:
REASON FOR TRANSPORT: GOING TO HOSPICE PROGRAM

Cheryl
Roads of Hope
Animal Rescue Transport
[email protected]
512-803-2069

Mombo

Post by Mombo » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Cheryl

This could workout. I could fly as far as the Phoenix area the day before and meet the pilot that afternoon. I suppose I could care for the dog overnight if a foster care giver isn't available and leave as early as I feel necessary the following morning. That way I can make it to San Jose and return to Southern CA the same day. It will be a long day but doable if you can get the pooch to the Phoenix area.

My only restriction is that I couldn't fly to Phoenix before Saturday, Oct 3rd and I'd have to get the dog Saturday so I can make the final delivery Sunday in the mid afternoon timeframe.

What do you think?

Ed

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Mombo wrote:Cheryl

This could workout. I could fly as far as the Phoenix area the day before and meet the pilot that afternoon. I suppose I could care for the dog overnight if a foster care giver isn't available and leave as early as I feel necessary the following morning. That way I can make it to San Jose and return to Southern CA the same day. It will be a long day but doable if you can get the pooch to the Phoenix area.

My only restriction is that I couldn't fly to Phoenix before Saturday, Oct 3rd and I'd have to get the dog Saturday so I can make the final delivery Sunday in the mid afternoon timeframe.

What do you think?

Ed

Thanks Ed sounds great ;0) Let me see what I can accomplish from TX end I'll keep you updated I appreciate it.