Des Moines, Iowa pilot & plane

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Des Moines, Iowa pilot & plane

Postby ArrowPilot on Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:06 pm

HI everyone, I read an article in today's paper about this and am happy to volunteer myself and my plane on occasion.
I am based outside of Des Moines but use this as a central location for folks.
I have a '68 PA28R-180 and am a VFR pilot.
I can be contacted via email at pilot@homehealer.biz or office phone at 515.277.7874
I'm also self employed so I can on occasion work my schedule around this.
I'd be willing to fly within an hour or so in one direction to help out, farther if needed on occasion.
Any other info needed feel free to let me know and I will add to this!

Thanks all - Tim
ArrowPilot

Re: Des Moines, Iowa pilot & plane

Postby Debi on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:32 am

Hi Tim!! Glad you found us and thank you so much for volunteering. If you have a minute, please look over the Animals Needing a Ride board to see if there are any in your area who need assistance. Spread the word to your pilot friends and let us know when you make your first rescue flight!

Debi
Debi
Co-founder

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services