DONE!! 11 PUPPIES! help with transport leg from NC to WV

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
AnnaEherenman

DONE!! 11 PUPPIES! help with transport leg from NC to WV

Post by AnnaEherenman » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Our original pilot backed out for the first leg and we need to get two crates of puppies to rescues in Wisconsin on Friday! Here are the other pilots and legs.

???? – Lincoln County Airport, Lincolnton, NC (KIPJ) to Parkersburg, WV, USA (KPKB)
Available dates - Friday
John - Parkersburg, WV, USA (KPKB) to Northern Indiana (Airport to be determined)
Scott - Northern Indiana to Madison

This flight was going to start at 2PM on Friday but I got the impression both John and Scott could meet earlier if necessary. The woman meeting whoever takes the first leg with the puppies is Jessica and her email is [email protected] . If there is a location that would work better for you to meet her please give her a call to see what she can arrange too.

Could you please help with this transport?

Anna
[email protected]

N60046
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KPKB
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Could you help with transport leg from NC to WV

Post by N60046 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:03 pm

Well,

We have 4 leg trip scheduled tomorrow. Have 4 pilots involved in this transport. Hope everything works out for puppies. Will post pictures after the trip.
John
KPKB

AnnaEherenman

Re: Could you help with transport leg from NC to WV

Post by AnnaEherenman » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:03 pm

YAY! :D transport for one doxi mix turned into transport for 11 puppies! Scott arrived here in Madison last night with 11 puppies. They are all off to their respective rescues and fosters and are now safe. You are responsible for saving the lives of all of these puppies. They were never going out to be adopted at Animal Control in Gaston and now they will all get fixed and have homes. Scott ended up having to stay overnight but is now home safely. YAY again! As I was apologizing for the yucky weather his main concern was for the one puppy we couldn't fit in the crates that had to go home with Jess. You will all be relieved to know if we can't find another transport for him, Jess will find a home for him there and until that happens, he is safe at her house. :D

THANKS John, Mike, Scott, and John's friend! We could never have done this without you. :D

Anna Eherenman

PS I will be emailing pictures to all of the pilots from this transport for whom I have an email address. I am not sure how to put them on the website.

N60046
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KPKB
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: DONE!! 11 PUPPIES! help with transport leg from NC to WV

Post by N60046 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:26 pm

Transport was completed on Friday night.
Jessica pulled puppies from NC
Mike flew from Greenville to Hickory to Bluefield
Ron flew from Bluefield to Parkersburg, WV
John, CJ, Jill flew from Parkersburg, WV to Valparaiso, Indiana
Scott and his friend flew from Valparaiso, Indiana to Madison, WI
Anna arranged for foster and adaption

Had 11 puppies in 3 crates. Night was very cold and Scott had 50+ headwind and wintery weather in Madison.

Few pictures attached.
Attachments
DSC_0792.JPG
DSC_0792.JPG (144.9 KiB) Viewed 555 times
DSC_0802.JPG
DSC_0802.JPG (117.66 KiB) Viewed 555 times
DSC_0806.JPG
DSC_0806.JPG (88.49 KiB) Viewed 558 times
John
KPKB