needing transport from virginia to pa URGENT!!!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
alienwerkshopp

needing transport from virginia to pa URGENT!!!

Post by alienwerkshopp » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:38 pm

Needing tranport of a beautiful jack russel trying to escape death row! I will fly from Savannah ,Ga (ksav) to Emporia,Va (kemv) ! I need someone to complete the last leg of the flight form Emporia,Va (EMV)
23847 to his new warm and loving home in West Chester , Pa(OQN) 19348! I would like to try to complete this trip sometime this coming week 28 Sep --------On! If anybody is intrested please give me a call at 912-695-7985 Thanks Bryan G.

MuttsMom

Re: needing transport from virginia to pa URGENT!!!

Post by MuttsMom » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for helping this little pooch. If you can edit the subject line to say the City/State/Zip where you need a pilot to meet you and City/State/Zip for where the rescue is, pilots will be able to know at a glance if they can help and most don't have time to read all the posts that don't have the info in the subject line.

Thanks and welcome to the world of PNP and rescue !!!

CleoBen
Zip Code: 45338
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KVES
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by CleoBen » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:37 pm

If you can split the remaining distance into two legs, I can do either one. Lots of places to meet up southeast of the Washington DC SFRA. 2W6, St Mary's Regional, for example, is almost exactly halfway between Emporia and WestChester, and it's outside the SFRA.

Sunday afternoon should be favorable for VFR flying in this area.

CB
Based at KCID in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. My range is about a 250 mile radius around KCID - Roughly defined by a circle including Green Bay, WI; Twin Cities, MN; Sioux Falls, SD; Lincoln, NE; Topeka, KS; St Louis, MO; Indianapolis, IN; and Benton Harbor, MI.

airpaws

Post by airpaws » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Hi I think we are going to make the run wednesday morning I will take the second hop. IF anyone can make the GA to VA tomorrow I can do the second then as well
Brent
Airborne LIfe From Above

Bonanza4me

Post by Bonanza4me » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:21 am

Bryan,
I might be flying two dogs from Roanoke to Boston on Saturday 10/3. If so, I would be able to stop in Emporia on the way and drop off in West Chester. Let me know if this will work. I'm still working on the details of the Roanoke flight. I'll let you know for sure.
George

airpaws

Post by airpaws » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:38 pm

We should be making the run this Wednesday morning but if something goes wrong please stay tuned
Brent

alienwerkshopp

Post by alienwerkshopp » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:19 pm

DONE! Bryan and Brent Completed this trip.. Mannys finally home.