open seats from redding or inbetween to Los Ang [DONE]

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
claytonkr

open seats from redding or inbetween to Los Ang [DONE]

Post by claytonkr » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:01 pm

i am transporting two dogs and a cat from brackett airport in laverne, ca to redding, ca on the am of oct 4th. there is room for the return trip and i can stop to pick up at destinations inbetween. let me know asap. ken clayton 480 206 7028
Last edited by claytonkr on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

suendavid

Re: open seats from redding or inbetween to Los Ang on Oct 4

Post by suendavid » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:42 am

Ken, could you make a stop in Porterville to pick up three six-week-old border collie puppies? Dave Sanov transported down their Mom and two sisters to me last Sunday (thank you, Dave) and they found good homes committed to them so quickly, I think I have room for the remaining three if we can get them south. Brackett is very convenient, and the foster home in Lindsay says she can meet you at either Visalia or Porterville at any time on Sunday.
I'll also try calling you in a bit, or you can email me directly at [email protected]
Thanks!
Susan Garlinghouse, DVM

claytonkr

Post by claytonkr » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:11 pm

i think we could do that.
the current trip is laverne to redding (drop off 2 dogs one cat) fly to napa to pick up one dog, stop in porterville
for the puppys and then back to laverne. im thinking we should be back around 4-4:30.
you can email me directly at [email protected]
thanks

lrathe295

Post by lrathe295 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:15 pm

Hi Ken

I just gave your phone # to the lady who runs our county animal shelter (Redding, CA). She has a border collie who needs a ride to Oakland.......I am hoping that you two will be able to work something out.

Also, I have a Bloodhound, 18 months, who needs a ride to Redding from Atascadero (transp to and from airports can easily be arranged)

Date/time is flexible

Are you going to be making this run again anytime soon?

thanks so much
laura Rathe
Pets Without Partners
530-243-6911

claytonkr

Post by claytonkr » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:28 pm

i just dont know how i can fit the bloodhound in the plane with the two large dogs,
myself, my passenger and the cat.
i do not do this trip on a regular basis.
i thought mayra needed transport from LA to redding.
i sent her a message indicating i could bring the collie from
redding to napa where i am picking up a brittany.
i should be in napa around 1pm.
ken

lrathe295

Post by lrathe295 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Thanks...hey, can't you just leave the cat behind? Then you can easily fit my Bloodhound <grin>

No problem, I will keep working on getting her a ride north

Thanks for helping Mayra move the Border Collie. Mayra runs our county pound......nice lady, works hard to get dogs out the front door

laura