DONE-Hays, KS to Denver CO Puppies and 2 adult Retrievers?

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
LarissaRROC

DONE-Hays, KS to Denver CO Puppies and 2 adult Retrievers?

Post by LarissaRROC » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:21 am

Hello,
My name is Lara Bundy and I am the transport coordinator with the Retriever Rescue of Colorado. We are trying to rescue a litter five week old puppies that are located in Hays, KS. We are somewhat flexible in a day and time to get these guys but the sooner we get the puppies - the better chance that they will be healthy. I also have a chocolate lab and a 8 month old Golden that we are also trying to get from Hays. ( We could do one transport or 2 depending on how much room you have.) The pups can fit in one large crate as they are not very big. Thanks in advance for your consideration. Please feel free to contact me at 303.210.0463 or [email protected]. I am located in Lafayette, CO if that is helpful, but can meet in any Denver Metro or surrounding area.
Last edited by LarissaRROC on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rylan01

Re: Hays, KS to Denver CO Puppies and 2 adult Retrievers?

Post by rylan01 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:20 am

Lara,

We have a couple of pilots in the Denver area. Please check under pilots volunteering services. There is also a link on our forum home page that will show where pilots are located. Contact those pilots in the Denver area via email or phone # if listed.

Good luck and let me know if I can help further.

sarah