FILLED by PNP - Raleigh, NC - Frederick, MD -

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
GetMeTherePlease

FILLED by PNP - Raleigh, NC - Frederick, MD -

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:11 pm

THANK YOU PNP Pilot Brent your help was so appreciated you certainly went above and beyond on this one your help with Lucy was and always will be greatly appreciated.

Cheryl
Roads of Hope
Animal Rescue Transport

I have a foster in Frederick MD waiting for Lucy. I also have a pilot that will fly Lucy up to Hamilton, NY once she gets to Frederick, MD Please help me. Lucy was almost flown up to Frederick from Raleigh, NC Last weekend but the winds got bad and she wasn't able to go. Lucy is ready can go anytime of the day/week/weekend just call me and I'll get her to where you need. Chapel Hill is a good meeting spot I am told.

This Girl was pulled from Kill shelter before she was Euthanized and put into a foster home for her 14 day quarantine before transport. She is now ready to go. Can you please help get her up North? ANY portion of this transport north will help.

Please contact me and let me know what your able to help with

Cheryl
Roads of Hope
Animal Rescue Transport
[email protected]
512-803-2069

Passenger Info

NAME: Lucy
BREED: Flat Coat Retriever
SEX: Female
AGE/WEIGHT/SIZE: 1 yrs. old
SPAY/NEUTERED: Not yet; because she had an upper respiratory and she is HW +. Will be spayed in New York.
SHOTS UTD: Yes
RABIES VACCINE & TAG: (MUST BE ORIGINALS NO COPIES!!): Provided
HEALTH CERT (MUST HAVE FOR TRANSPORT NO EXCEPTIONS!!): Provide
DEWORMED: Yes
BORDETELLA: Yes
DHLPP: Yes
Coming out of Shelter/Boarding or Foster Care: Coming out of foster care (2 week quarantine)
Has the Dog(s) been quarantined for 14 days or more: Yes she has
FEL/FIV (cats) Tested: N/A
ADVANTAGE, FRONTLINE OR PROGRAM: Frontline
CRATE/ SIZE OF CRATE: N/A
MICROCHIPPED: No
OK WITH DOGS: Yes
OK WITH CATS: Not certain
OK WITH KIDS: Yes
HOUSE TRAINED: Yes
CRATE TRAINED: Yes
TEMPERMENT TESTED: Yes
SPECIAL NEEDS: No, but she is HW+.
DOES THE DOG RIDE WELL IN A CAR: Yes
ADDITIONAL INFO: None
OTHER ITEMS BEING SENT WITH DOG: None
WATER DISH: No
ITEMS NEEDED: None
REASON FOR TRANSPORT: Going to rescue
PHOTO LINK: TBP
Last edited by GetMeTherePlease on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

J Jorgensen

Re: Raleigh, NC - Frederick, MD - Can go anytime 1 flat coat ret

Post by J Jorgensen » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:45 pm

I may be able to help with transport from Chapel Hill to Frederick on Thursday Oct 1. The crate that fits in the back seat of my plane is 21x21x28. Will Lucy fit it that? If not do you have a harness that can be secured in the back seat? John

GetMeTherePlease

Re: Raleigh, NC - Frederick, MD - Can go anytime 1 flat coat ret

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:48 pm

J Jorgensen wrote:I may be able to help with transport from Chapel Hill to Frederick on Thursday Oct 1. The crate that fits in the back seat of my plane is 21x21x28. Will Lucy fit it that? If not do you have a harness that can be secured in the back seat? John
Hi John
Thank you so much for the response I was about to post after confirmation that this transport has filled. Thank you so much for offering help .......I greatly appreciate it.