CANCEL -Atlanta - Greenville, SC area 2 border collie mixes

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MuttsMom

CANCEL -Atlanta - Greenville, SC area 2 border collie mixes

Post by MuttsMom » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:53 pm

needing to get 2 border collie mixes to the Greenville area, where there is a foster home, who can foster them a couple of days, to make sure the weather will be clear for the remaining flight to transport. There's a chance the foster home will adopt one of the BC's, so the 2nd part would be for 1 dog.

I'll post Part 2, and hope I don't make things more confusing then they need to be.

Thanks

Nancy
Last edited by MuttsMom on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

MuttsMom

Re: Part 1 - North AL - Greenville, SC area-2 Border Collie mix

Post by MuttsMom » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:22 am

I'll get the dogs to Chattanooga or Atlanta, if that will make the 1st part more doable. Is there someone who can get them in either place, to take them to Greenville, SC?

bross

Re: Part 1 -Atlanta - Greenville, SC area 2 border collie mixes

Post by bross » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:58 am

Are these the same dogs we talked about transporting from Greenville to Statesboro? If so, is the stop in Greenville really necessary, or can they go straight from AL to Statesboro? If it's the latter, I can probably (need to double check the schedule) pick them up in AL and take them directly to Statesboro.

MuttsMom

Re: Part 1 -Atlanta - Greenville, SC area 2 border collie mixes

Post by MuttsMom » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:08 pm

Hi Brandon,

No, these are 2 different Border Collie's.

Sadly, these 2 had their Rescue decide they couldn't take them after all. The 2 that are in Greenville, going to Stateboro, are still ready and have a place to go.

bross

Re: CANCEL -Atlanta - Greenville, SC area 2 border collie mixes

Post by bross » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:12 pm

Any chance you could get them to Atlanta early Sunday morning? I could take them with me when I depart for Greenville to pick up the other 2, take them down to Satesboro and then back home to Atlanta.

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:25 pm

I'm confused, but that's easy to do today. You're wanting to foster these 2 until I can find them a Rescue?

E-mail me at, Mutts Mom04 @ aol.com (remove spaces)

Nancy

bross

Post by bross » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:47 pm

I think I'm probably the one that's confused.

I thought you had 2 dogs that need transport from N AL to Greenville. I also thought you had 2 dogs in Greenville that need to get to Statesboro. If both of those are true, what I was suggesting is that you could drive the 2 from AL to Atlanta, I could fly them from Atlanta to Greenville, then pick up the second 2 that need to get from Greenville to Stateboro and then return home to Atlanta. Let me know how accurate that is.

bross

Post by bross » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:43 pm

The border collies are now safely in their foster home near Shelby, NC. The flight went smoothly. Pictures are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandonros ... 458548926/