CANCELLED -B-ham, AL to Memphis, TN 10/1 - Last Min Attempt

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
forgottenpaws
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

CANCELLED -B-ham, AL to Memphis, TN 10/1 - Last Min Attempt

Post by forgottenpaws » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:45 pm

CANCELLED - THIS TRANS WILL BE RESCHELUED AND RESENT - THANK YOu!

Last Minute Attempt to set up transport
THIS THURSDAY - October 1st -
any time as long as she arrives back in Memphis between 4-5 so she can get to boarding.

I just got notice that if I can get Autumn to Memphis THIS Thursday, October 1st, she can get on a commercial flight to her new home in California on Friday AM!

Autumn is a 10 month old chocolate lab mix, female, 50 lbs, who's final destination is California and a new rescue and new home!!
I have had Autumn since she was 4 weeks old and no one has ever adopted her. She really deserves to get to a new home who will love her as much as I do.

I can have her in the Birmingham area (coming out of Kennesaw, GA orginally) at any time on Thursday but she needs to be back in Memphis by 4 pm so she can make it to boarding.

Thursday Weather says Partly Cloudy, 78 degrees and a beautiful day to fly!

Contact Morgan at [email protected] or 404-993-7958 if you want to assist. Thank you!
Last edited by forgottenpaws on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morgan Chadwick
Forgotten Paws Pet Rescue
Acworth, GA
[email protected]
www.forgottenpaws.com
404-993-7958

MuttsMom

Re: B-ham, AL to Memphis, TN 10/1 - Last Min Attempt

Post by MuttsMom » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:10 pm

There's a pilot in Tuscaloosa but he's not available for awhile, I just heard back from him today. There's on in Scottsboro, but his plane is having work done and he's on call quite a bit because he's a surgeon. I'd think you'd have better luck finding a pilot in GA. I'm in Huntsville and even with a transport I went on Monday and the pilot coming from Orlando to get the 10 dogs to IN, and being on the local news and in The Huntsville Times, so far, no new pilots have signed up. I can't think of anyone in GA that can help. The only one I know that is retired and can do transports during the week had his plane hit by an airport truck and having to have a wing replaced. Hopefully you hear from someone. Paws crossed here and there are a bunch of them in this house :-)