COMPLETED Greenville, SC To Silver Spring, MD

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

COMPLETED Greenville, SC To Silver Spring, MD

Postby KellyGesso on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Hello --

My rescue -- PetConnect Rescue (http://www.petconnectrescue.org), a 501(c)(3) organization -- would like to pull a Basset hound mix (Jake) from a high-skill shelter in Greenville, SC as soon as possible. We are located in the D.C. Metropolitan area. Jake is approximately 25 pounds, neutered, 2 years-old, heartworm negative, and healthy.

Is there anyone who might be able to help Jake?

Thanks!

Janie McCutchen
janiemccutchen@yahoo.com
Last edited by KellyGesso on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KellyGesso

Re: Greenville, SC To Silver Spring, MD: Rescued Dog Needs Ride

Postby CleoBen on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:48 am

Janie,

If you can find a pilot to get Jake into Southern Virginia, I can bring him to DC.

CB
My range is about a 250 mile radius around Houston, Texas. Roughly that would include any field within an arc from Houma, LA (KHUM) to Monroe, LA (KMLU) to Paris, TX (KPRX) to Brady, TX (KBBD) to Carrizo Springs, TX (KCZT) to Brownsville, TX (KBRO).
CleoBen

Re: Greenville, SC To Silver Spring, MD: Rescued Dog Needs Ride

Postby kurtfranz on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:55 am

Bill, if you could go the other way & pick Jake up in Greenville, (I haven't looked at the distance), I can take him from JNX to CPK in Chesapeake, VA (or other Hampton Roads area airport) & CB could get him the rest of the way.

My limitations are similar to yours, e.g., weekends with decent weather.
kurtfranz

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete