DESPARATE!! Ground transport needed for Dog 66/lbs.

This forum is for those who would like to volunteer other offers of assistance such as temporary fostering, ground transport, promotional material, website help, etc.
All user requests for these services must be done via PM or email.

DESPARATE!! Ground transport needed for Dog 66/lbs.

Postby ppeterson123 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi - i was at one point looking to get a dog that i & my friend, who does rescue, flown to NJ but now we only need ground transport from Charlotte-Mecklenburg NC area to Wytheville VA this Friday, October 2, 2009. There is another transport we want to use that will be in VA Friday and leaving Wytheville VA at 7:00pm and driving to NJ for Sat. morning drop off! Please if you or if you know of anyone that can help with this trip please contact me as soon as possible so that I can schedule with my friend and the transporter the information needed to get my sweet baby to his forever home!! I can be reached on my cell at 201-390-0327 or petertwins@optonline.net. Thank you again and look forward to hearing from someone!!
ppeterson123

Return to Other Volunteer Offers