DONE! One lab, SC (or Charlotte, NC) to Ridgewood, NJ

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
k9crazy

DONE! One lab, SC (or Charlotte, NC) to Ridgewood, NJ

Post by k9crazy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:50 am

Candy is now home with her new family in New Jersey. Thank you, Bill (clay2000nc) and Tom (CleoBen)! Photos to come!
Last edited by k9crazy on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

CleoBen
Zip Code: 45338
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KVES
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: One lab, SC (or Charlotte, NC) to Ridgewood, NJ

Post by CleoBen » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:03 pm

Lots of pets needing rides along this general corridor. I can help along a leg, and would like to take as many as will fit in the plane.

CB
Based at KCID in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. My range is about a 250 mile radius around KCID - Roughly defined by a circle including Green Bay, WI; Twin Cities, MN; Sioux Falls, SD; Lincoln, NE; Topeka, KS; St Louis, MO; Indianapolis, IN; and Benton Harbor, MI.

k9crazy

Re: One lab, SC (or Charlotte, NC) to Ridgewood, NJ

Post by k9crazy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:41 pm

That would be great, CB. Are you available next weekend, and how far south are you willing to fly to meet a pilot coming north?

Sandra, Save the Strays Animal Rescue

k9crazy

Re: Oct 3/4: One lab, SC (or Charlotte, NC) to Ridgewood, NJ

Post by k9crazy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:20 pm

STILL LOOKING! Anyone available to fly this weekend? Please email Sandra at [email protected] so I don't miss a post.
Thanks!

CleoBen

Post by CleoBen » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Sandra,

Weather permitting, I can be available this weekend. My range is about a 200 mile radius from DC. That means I can depart the DC SFRA, go out about 180 miles, then return to DC. To the south, that would be about to Roanoke or Danville Virginia, or to Rocky Mount or Plymouth North Carolina.

CB
Based at KCID in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. My range is about a 250 mile radius around KCID - Roughly defined by a circle including Green Bay, WI; Twin Cities, MN; Sioux Falls, SD; Lincoln, NE; Topeka, KS; St Louis, MO; Indianapolis, IN; and Benton Harbor, MI.

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Do you have room for 2 BC's, 25 pounds each? If so, I'll look for a pilot around DC.

Thanks

CleoBen

Post by CleoBen » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:02 pm

If all 3 dogs are crated, I can fit them.
I can either bring the dogs to DC or take them from DC to NJ if that gets you some flexibility.

CB

tunnelrat83

Post by tunnelrat83 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:37 pm

We are at Greenville Downtown (KGMU) and are going to be going to Greensboro (KGSO) on sunday. If you can get the dogs to us (and we know of a possible transport for tomorrow to get it to Greenville but it would have to be known by 8 or 9 tomorrow)

We can transport Candy up to GSO on Sunday morning. Please contact me as soon as possible and let me know.

[email protected] or my wife [email protected]

Brian & Regina Irey

CleoBen

Post by CleoBen » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:26 am

E-mail sent to all posters.

CB

k9crazy

Post by k9crazy » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:20 am

Brian and Thomas, please check your email for responses to the emails you sent me.

Brian, not sure your planned route will help us. Thomas, lots of questions for you!

Thank you both!

Sandra