DONE!Please I am Desperate to Get my rescued dog to Florida

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

DONE!Please I am Desperate to Get my rescued dog to Florida

Postby gmj3nyj on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:17 am

Hi folks I am in dire need of finding a way for my dog to get down to south Florida.
I am presently moving down south and I will be leaving on December 14th in the am.
I can not afford to put her on my flight, the money just isn't there. Is it at all possible to get her on a flight on the same day. I know this is short notice but I have tried other means and nothing has work as of yet. I am flying out of Newark NJ International Airport on December 14th at 10:15 A.M. and will arrive 1:15 pm. At that point I will be there to get her if she can be put on a different flight on that day arrangements can be made to have her at the Airport. my number that I can be reached is 561-358-0298 (cell) I am presently living in Long Island Suffolk County. Baby is the dogs name I Adopted her from a group of great people that rescue dogs, this past spring. Baby is a 2 1/2 years old Pit bull mix and is very mild mannered. She is an amazing animal and was meant to be a part of my life.... Please help get her down south with me so we can have a great life together. She has been thru alot in her little life... Her babies were taken from her and she was on the street till I found her on the uthination list in the Brooklyn shelter. Please help our family to remain together.
I can also be reached at gmj3nyj@gmail.com
Sincerely
Gail
We are running out of time. the 14th is only a few days away!!!
Scrappy day one.jpg
Scrappy day one.jpg (198.32 KiB) Viewed 359 times
gmj3nyj

Re: Please I am Desperate to Get my rescued dog to Florida

Postby skyking on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Hi Gail,

I can fly the Florida portion of this transport. The time and day needs to be coordinated with the other pilots.

Cheers

Jeff
keydive@aol.com
305-797-6356
skyking

Re: Please I am Desperate to Get my rescued dog to Florida

Postby Windrider on Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:02 am

Potential ride. My wife is taking a rescue dog from Charlotte, NC to New York City potentially this Saturday. If I beg my wife I think she can bring your dog to Charlotte, NC on her return flight.

My cell is 704-953-2053.
James Dunn
Windrider

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete