Done! Thank you Cindy! L.A., CA to Livermore, CA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
plavine
Zip Code: 90067
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: LAX
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Done! Thank you Cindy! L.A., CA to Livermore, CA

Post by plavine » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:46 pm

This transport was filled by Cindy! THANK YOU!! We have a 10# mini greyhound girl who needs to get from Los Angeles to Livermore (final destination Berkeley, CA). Can be done any day early in the morning from most L.A. County airports. Weekends, anyday, anytime from any SoCal airport. SoCal volunteers work all week, but we want to help get this little girl north and if we can do it before work, we want to try.

We also have a brittany that needs to get to Fresno, CA if anyone wants to take two.

Thanks so much for all you do!

Patti
http://www.nbran.org
[email protected]
Last edited by plavine on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

margo walker
Zip Code: 11735
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KFRG
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: L.A., CA to Livermore, CA

Post by margo walker » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:52 pm

Hello Patti -

Could dogs be brought to Santa Barbara? If not I could pick them up in LA area, but the flight in a helicopter would be long for them. Available October 25-28. Margo Geer Walker

jreiter

Post by jreiter » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:25 pm

If you can get both dogs to Fresno, I can do a flight from Hayward to Fresno. I could then return to either Livermore or Hayward.

Cindy Smith

Post by Cindy Smith » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:57 pm

Hi Patti...

I will be doing my usual run to Bakersfield this weekend and can pick up your dogs. I can drop off the Brittany in Fresno.

I will have another dog (10# rat terrier) in the plane that needs a ride from Livermore to San Francisco. Any chance your volunteer in Berkeley might be able to help with ground transport???

Thanks!

Cindy
N299JP

ps - Hi John R -- we might have more dogs that need rides from KBFL to KLVK this weekend too!