DONE :-) !! 2 Border Collie/mix NC - NJ (Pictures)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MuttsMom

DONE :-) !! 2 Border Collie/mix NC - NJ (Pictures)

Post by MuttsMom » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:16 pm

Hi,

The 2 BC's in Athens, AL got a one day reprieve when the rescue backed out at the last minute. I know this is a long flight, and if anyone can help them get there, I know on this end. we can meet someone if that's more convenient on the 1st leg to get to. I'm searching for foster homes along the way, in case there's bad weather, but not sure which way the flight will go. If anyone can help, we can get this coordinated, and if all possible, this weekend. The shelter won't hold them more then 3 days after being neutered.

Edited: Can get the 2 to Atlanta, so the trip will start from there.

Brandon will fly them from Atlanta to the Carolinas. Hoping to hear from someone in the Carolinas :-)

Thanks SO much

Nancy

Mutts Mom 04 @aol.com (remove spaces)
Last edited by MuttsMom on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

MuttsMom

Re: 2 got a 1 day reprieve & RESCUE Atlanta - NJ (UPDATED)

Post by MuttsMom » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:45 am

Still looking for someone in the Carolina's to help get these to Rescue in NJ. The kill shelter won't hold them, transport has to be this weekend.

Thanks
Nancy

[email protected]

MuttsMom

Re: 2 got a 1 day reprieve & RESCUE Atlanta - NJ (UPDATED)

Post by MuttsMom » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:11 pm

RIght now the plans are Atlanta arriving at GSO about 11:00 a.m. If any one in the Carolina's can help, there is a foster home to take them until someone else is able to pick them up. If Sunday won't work for someone, just name the day :-)

MuttsMom

Re: 2 Border Collie/mix NC - NJ (UPDATED)

Post by MuttsMom » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:47 am

I just wanted to bump this to the top, since the transport is scheduled for day after tomorrow, and running out of time.

Thanks
Nancy

MuttsMom

Re: 2 Border Collie/mix NC - NJ (UPDATED)

Post by MuttsMom » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:42 pm

Thanks to "SKY ANGELS", Brandon and Jeff, for getting these 2 Border Collie's to safety.

Dr.Bill

Re: *FILLED* !! 2 Border Collie/mix NC - NJ (UPDATED)

Post by Dr.Bill » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:20 pm

Another leg completed. Took the pair from Charlotte to Lumberton to meet Jeff who, due to weather, was travleing to DC by car and took them along!.
What a nice pair of dogs. These will make some very lucky people excellent pets. No mess in the plane, they waited till we landed and got them on the grass!
Thanks to Melony and JEFF for the cooperation!
PNP1.jpg
Melony and Dr. Bill
PNP1.jpg (65 KiB) Viewed 740 times
Attachments
pnp2.jpg
Co-pilot Auford and Jeff at Lumberton
pnp2.jpg (56.64 KiB) Viewed 739 times

MuttsMom

Re: *FILLED* !! 2 Border Collie/mix NC - NJ (UPDATED)

Post by MuttsMom » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am

Not sure what I did, but I wrote something and it's not here...... If it shows up and looks like I've lost my mind, you'd be about right :-)

Thanks Dr. Bill for coming to the rescue at the last minute. Without you, Brandon and Jeff, this never could have happened. The weather sure tried to make it not happen, but ya'll never gave up. Thank you so much for everything. You truly are our (that includes the furbabies of course) SKY ANGELS!!!!