DONE!COMMERCIAL!Dalmatian needs ride from Denver to Spokane

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
flowerigl625

DONE!COMMERCIAL!Dalmatian needs ride from Denver to Spokane

Post by flowerigl625 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:30 pm

Hi, I'm adopting a 4 year old female Dalmatian from Fort Collins Dalmatian Rescue. She has bad elbows and I'm afraid to fly her on a commercial airline unattended. I can't afford to fly down and fly back with her. But I could afford to help with the fuel cost to get her here. The commercial airlines charge $250, I can afford that much. Please email me if you can help or know of anyone that could. Thank you, Lori Cates
Please email me at [email protected]

Mrbusybody
Zip Code: 83404
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: KIDA
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Dalmatian needs ride from Denver to Spokane

Post by Mrbusybody » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:45 pm

I have a Cherokee 180 located in Idaho Falls, ID. I could do a leg north to perhaps to Missoula, Montana, shorter if I fly south to meet a north bound flight, next Friday, Dec. 19. Remember good flying weather only, and it is difficult to forecast more than 48 hours in advance, particularily through the mountains. I will be on vacation the week after Xmas, and could work in a similar leg during that time frame. I will be out of town the week of Xmas and will be unavailable. Would this time frame be useful?

Mrbusybody

flowerigl625

Post by flowerigl625 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:02 pm

Thank you to all the pilots who offered their assistance. Honey finally made her way to Spokane yesterday. I flew to Denver on United, and they let her fly home for free. I was amazed. Thanks again you guys are the greatest.

Bodaciousdog

Post by Bodaciousdog » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:19 pm

Lovely! Good for Honey!! :P