Tuscaloosa, AL Pilot (KTCL)

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Tuscaloosa, AL Pilot (KTCL)

Postby drosenstiel on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:56 pm

I'm David Rosenstiel, based at KTCL in west central Alabama. I fly a Cessna 182 and am available mostly weekends and occaisionally on weekday afternoons. davidrosenstiel@yahoo.com
Last edited by drosenstiel on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
drosenstiel

Re: Tuscaloosa, AL Pilot (KTCL)

Postby drosenstiel on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:59 pm

I can reached at davidrosenstiel@yahoo.com
drosenstiel

Postby Debi on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Hey David......thanks SO MUCH for joining......we can sure use more pilots in your area.....keep an eye on the ride board, I am sure it won't be long before you see a request you can help out with!

Glad your are here,
Debi
Debi
Co-founder

Postby MuttsMom on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:51 am

Welcome to the this site and your offering to help. I live in AL, so something tells me we'll be talking :-) With that said, I was born and raised in FL, so I have to say this........How bout those Gators ;)
Thanks

Nancy
MuttsMom04 at aol dot com
ALL FL Gators
MuttsMom

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services