KS to OK and TX rescue PLANS DONE !

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
rsqdoc58

KS to OK and TX rescue PLANS DONE !

Post by rsqdoc58 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:13 pm

We are gearing up to transport FIVE seven months old English cockers from their breeder in Pawnee Rock ,KS to foster home in Oklahoma City,OK.

I am waiting to hear where the breeder will agree to bring the dogs (I think she will drive 3 hours) and where the foster home would be willing/able to pick up.
Rescue to Austin and possibly elsewhere in San Antonio won't be till early to mid January.

I am posting this to get names of people along the way.

No need to respond now.
Last edited by rsqdoc58 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beechvflyer

Re: KS to OK and TX rescue planning

Post by beechvflyer » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Howdy... Im out of Olathe, KS (KOJC) but I see an airport Larned-Pawnee County (KLQR) airport which is 9miles/15min from Pawnee, KS... Can pick up the dogs there and transport to Oklahoma City, OK (KPWA - Wiley Post Airport)... Let me know what you think...

Thx! Bryan

[email protected]

Pa28-140
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Pa28-140 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Depending on when the transport is and weather, I am a possible volunteer. I also fly out of Olathe, Kansas. My Cherokee won't carry all of the dog, but I can take out the back seats and fit one large crate that should fit two (maybe three). Let me know and I'll do what I can.
Jim Bordoni
Kansas City
[email protected]
Cell: 913-707-8049

sowens333
Zip Code: 66062
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by sowens333 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Hello, I also fly out of OJC and would be able to help out. You can email me directly at [email protected]

Sarah

roslewski

Post by roslewski » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:22 pm

I can also take several of these dogs (depending if they are "friendly" to each other or not).

I live in Norman, OK just south of OKC but could bring them to any airport in the OKC area that's convenient for the fosters.

Looks like we've got several volunteers, just let us know when you want to do it!

Russ

rsqdoc58

Post by rsqdoc58 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:45 pm

So sorry not to have checked the message board. Was dealing with family emergency. Altho I did hear from one person,the offers posted here are great and I will be in touch with you individually.

Also. altho we are only taking 5-6 dogs now, in January we will have as many as 16 pups and a mom (from Pawnee Rock) and aim to go to Springfield,MO, Austin TX and possibly WI
Thanks to ALL of you.
You are the greatest!!