Newnan GA to Denver CO DONE

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Baby Doe Hounds

Newnan GA to Denver CO DONE

Post by Baby Doe Hounds » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:22 pm

We need a 55lb mixed sweet boy transported from Newnan GA to Denver (area) CO. He is a pit/lab mix. He is not going to a banned area. He is in a gassing chamber and is also a banned breed out there so he needs to get out of state immediately. He has been pulled but has to leave IMMEDIATELY because he is banned. If he is caught there he will be euthanized, so please help him. ;) He gets along with other dogs, is very submissive, humble they described him. I am also able to arrange transport from AR, MO, KS, NE,TN if a pilot can fly him there. Thanks. ;) UPDATE he is being flown to Nashville and the only leg left is Nashville to St. Louis. Please don't leave the other legs hanging!!!!
Last edited by Baby Doe Hounds on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

sowens333
Zip Code: 66062
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: male/lab/pitmix from Newnan GA to Denver CO ASAP

Post by sowens333 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:55 am

Hello I live in Kansas City and could help within 200 miles of KC.

Sarah
[email protected]

pleaserescue

Post by pleaserescue » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:26 pm

You probably know this...but pits and mixes are banned in Denver (not sure if it's the city or entire county). Please keep in mind when making arrangements for this guy!

cessnaLarry

Post by cessnaLarry » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Im in North Florida and can help fly him from GA west to Miss or ??? Let me know if i can help.

Baby Doe Hounds

Post by Baby Doe Hounds » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:29 pm

I edited my post, it's the Denver area, a suburb, so he is not going to Denver. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.