Injured pup needs a lift ASAP!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
pleaserescue

Injured pup needs a lift ASAP!

Post by pleaserescue » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:30 pm

8-10 week old lab mix pup (less than 10lbs) needs to get from Winder, GA to northeast CT as soon as possible. The little guy needs to have a leg amputated.
A long, ground transport would be more difficult on him. Vet has cleared him for travel, though.
If you can help with any part of his trip please email me:
[email protected]

Thanks so much!
Amy

MooneyPhil

Re: Injured pup needs a lift ASAP!

Post by MooneyPhil » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Hi

I could help with the northern part of the route, perhaps if someone else can get the little guy to N VA or MD I can do the rest to CT.

Phil

pleaserescue

Post by pleaserescue » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Thank you- that would be great. Here's a pic of the little guy. I'll let you know if anyone offers for the lower portion.

johnmorgan

Post by johnmorgan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:33 pm

I can take the pup from Winder to West Virginia or NORTHERN VA outside the Washington SFRA. The flight must be VFR howerver.

John Morgan 770-823-1713.

MooneyPhil

Post by MooneyPhil » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:57 am

It looks like this one may work, I can get to N VA outside of the area. The weather is looking OK for my half for this Friday, Sunday or Monday, how do these look to you all. This will actually be my first PNP trip.

My number is 617-718-9968, Phil

pleaserescue

Post by pleaserescue » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Fri or Sun are best for me; could make Mon work if that's what the weather dictates!

HOPERESCUE

Post by HOPERESCUE » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:46 pm

I have a urgent dog in the Greenville SC pound that needs a lift to NY. If you guys are going to CT can he lift a ride with you?