DONE---Washington,NC KOCW-Georgetown, DE DE49

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
maddoxbonnie

DONE---Washington,NC KOCW-Georgetown, DE DE49

Post by maddoxbonnie » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:27 pm

DONE---THX CleoBen, Tom Bragg :)

:arrow: Hello again PnP pilots---HAPPY PAW-LIDAYS!!

We need to get a total of 3 small doggies & 5 even smaller pups fitting in 3 small crates from (eastern) Washington, NC 27889 (KOCW) to Ocean View, DE 19970 (??Ocean City, MD KOXB might be the closest??). We'd like to do this air transport this weekend Sat, Dec 5th or Sund, Dec 6th or anytime during the week following. (weekdays are OK). We are flexible on times & places, so we are open to any advice.

On this flight will be Timmy (1 sm.terrier) in 1 crate, 1 Terrier/cocker mix mom/5 cocker x pups in 1 crate, and 1 Chihuahua in 1 crate = 3 small doggies & 5 pups in 3 small crates total.
They need to hitch this ride in order to have a warm & loving "foster" home for the holidays vs the cold lonely kennel floor. They will all be able to fit in 3 small crates total, if possible per your aircraft. All these sweet pooches came from an "owner" surrendering 131 dogs to an already full local high-kill gassing facility in Beaufort County that has only 26 kennel runs. Yes..I did say 131 dogs from 1 "breeder" lady.
Plz help us get these lil doggies to safety.
THX.

Sallie Gotautas
919-270-3202

BRBR Volunteer- http://www.blueridgeboxerrescue.com/
IBCR Volunteer- http://www.innerbankscaninerescue.com/

SENDING Rescue---
Denyce Osmundson, Mary McDonald
252.623.8769/252.721.3032
[email protected] , [email protected]

RECEIVING Rescue---
Paws of Tomorrow, Inc. http://www.pawsoftomorrow.com
Last edited by maddoxbonnie on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

CleoBen
Zip Code: 45338
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KVES
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Washington,NC KOCW-Ocean City,MD KOXB: 3 sm dogs,5 pups

Post by CleoBen » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Sallie,

I'm working out the details to be able to do this entire flight.

CB
Based at KCID in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. My range is about a 250 mile radius around KCID - Roughly defined by a circle including Green Bay, WI; Twin Cities, MN; Sioux Falls, SD; Lincoln, NE; Topeka, KS; St Louis, MO; Indianapolis, IN; and Benton Harbor, MI.

DanSweeny
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KSFQ
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by DanSweeny » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Is this mission still in need of a pilot? I volunteered to do this last Sunday but was informed that it was probably already taken care of. I'm a new volunteer pilot, signed up Friday, Decl 4th, and offered to fly this mission on Sunday, Dec. 6th. Would someone please let me know if this mission has not been completed yet. It's a pretty easy flight for me departing from Suffolk, VA.

maddoxbonnie

Post by maddoxbonnie » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Hey Dan,

Yes, you spoke w/ me, Sallie, about this flight. The transport was supposed to be completed on Sund, Dec 6th however the doggies did not receive their health certificates in time to fly across state lines. So, PnP Tom who was going to fly this mission on the 6th has agreed to fly it on the 12th/13th if Mother Nature cooperates.
I appreciate you keeping track of this & will definitely keep you in mind for other transports :) Remember, I kept your phone # too :)
Sallie

maddoxbonnie

Post by maddoxbonnie » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:59 pm

And Dan,

CleoBen is Tom...same guy/pilot.