CallinanEmergency.com Discount / Donation to PnP

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
alindsay
Zip Code: 68046
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMLE
Distance willing to fly one way: 200

CallinanEmergency.com Discount / Donation to PnP

Post by alindsay » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Just wanted to pass along a link to my new site - http://www.CallinanEmergency.com I've set up a coupon code of SAVEUS that will allow new subscribers to sign up for $10. For each new subscription, I'll donate $2 to Pilots N Paws. Make sure you use the coupon code: SAVEUS to get the special pricing and so I can track it for the donation.

Call in an Emergency is a new emergency notification service where you can enter your contact information along with alerts for any special needs i.e. Elderly, Disabled or Pets. If you have an emergency at your property and nobody is at the location, emergency personnel can contact CIAE and have you contacted. If there are any alerts for the property, this information is immediately given to the emergency personnel. We have a highly reflective sticker, magnetic sticker or yard sign that you can place at your property to let emergency personnel know you are registered with CIAE.

Also, if anyone is interested in becoming an affiliate, we have a very generous commission program. So, if you have a way to advertise and/or a big family you can sell to, this might be a good way to raise some extra money.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Allan Lindsay
PnP Rescue Pilot