Cancelled/Madison WI to Syracuse NY

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
nancycollies

Cancelled/Madison WI to Syracuse NY

Post by nancycollies » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:16 pm

"Sweet Boy" 3 year old rescued collie need help with transport to his forever home. He is a small collie weighing 49 lbs. Has a sweet, loving, temperament. As a young dog he was hit by a car and his injuries were never treated. He gets around very well, despite broken bones in his rear legs, pelvis and spine which were broken so long ago that they no longer can be fixed surgically. Amazingly he doesn't show any signs of pain. He is neutered, up to date on all vaccinations. He is in foster care with Minnesota Wisconsin Collie Rescue and is being adopted by a kind, wonderful woman in upstate New York.

Sweet Boy flew to his new home on Continental Airlines today. Thanks to all of you who offered to help, it's a challenging time of year to fly around the great lakes.

Thank-You,
Nancy Kibbe
Last edited by nancycollies on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul Schechter

Re: Madison WI to Syracuse NY

Post by Paul Schechter » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:19 am

I would be able to fly part of the way. I live in Rochester NY. If someone could split up the trip with me maybe we could work something out.

Paul
[email protected]
585-261-7169

nancycollies

Re: Madison WI or Illinois or Northwest Indiana to Syracuse NY

Post by nancycollies » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:27 am

thank you!!! i am his foster mom and could drive him from madison wisconsin to illinois or north west indiana - anywhere that would help get him to anyone who may be available for the first leg.

dalekline

Post by dalekline » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:37 pm

I could fly from Janesville to Ft Wayne, IN
Dale
RV6A
[email protected]

Paul Schechter

Post by Paul Schechter » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Dale would you be willing to split the trip with me. FDY (Findlay Ohio) is about the midway point. I could do this tomorrow (weather permitting of course)

Paul
[email protected]
585-261-7169