DONE!! Blountville TN to Lexingto KY blk lab & small terrier

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

DONE!! Blountville TN to Lexingto KY blk lab & small terrier

Postby labmommy@dogfuzz.net on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:04 am

FILLED

CORRECTIONS MADE IN FINAL DESTINATION

URGENT TRANSPORT NEEDED ** GROUND TRANSPORT THAT WAS SCHEDULED FOR DEC 16 HAS CANCELED **

ROUTE INFO **** KTRI Blountville TN 37617 to KLEX LEXINGTON/ WINCHESTER KY AREA 40503 *** 140 nautical miles

These two babies , Cole and Max , are stranded in our local kill shelter here in east TN . They were suppose to head to KY lab rescue http://www.kylabrescue.com/ via a volunteer ground transport along with a few other dogs headed the same direction but the driver has feel ill . We urgently need help in getting these boys to their rescue in KY . Both dogs have been neutered and are up to date on all their vaccinations and will travel with health certificates .

Both Cole and Max will be bathed and groomed prior to flight and on flea and tick preventive . Both are well behave and could ride either crated or tethered . They will be wearing harnesses which makes tethering easier and well as their leashes have a seat belt buckle attachment .

Cole is a 85 lb one yr old male black lab who came into a local shelter as a stray .
Max is a 35lb young adult male terrier mix who also came in as a stray .

Please contact me directly with offers of help .
Please let me know which rescue flight your are volunteering for as I am coordinating several for different rescues.
Please also include what days you are available

Thank you for your consideration. :D

Casey Hyatt
transport coordinator
423 742 0379
A Better Life Safe Haven and Foster Care
Johnson City , TN
labmommy@dogfuzz.net or abetterlifesafehaven@gmail.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/TN560.html
Attachments
cole.jpg
Cole