DONE!! Blountville TN to Lexingto KY blk lab & small terrier

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
[email protected]

DONE!! Blountville TN to Lexingto KY blk lab & small terrier

Post by [email protected] » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:04 am

FILLED

CORRECTIONS MADE IN FINAL DESTINATION

URGENT TRANSPORT NEEDED ** GROUND TRANSPORT THAT WAS SCHEDULED FOR DEC 16 HAS CANCELED **

ROUTE INFO **** KTRI Blountville TN 37617 to KLEX LEXINGTON/ WINCHESTER KY AREA 40503 *** 140 nautical miles

These two babies , Cole and Max , are stranded in our local kill shelter here in east TN . They were suppose to head to KY lab rescue http://www.kylabrescue.com/ via a volunteer ground transport along with a few other dogs headed the same direction but the driver has feel ill . We urgently need help in getting these boys to their rescue in KY . Both dogs have been neutered and are up to date on all their vaccinations and will travel with health certificates .

Both Cole and Max will be bathed and groomed prior to flight and on flea and tick preventive . Both are well behave and could ride either crated or tethered . They will be wearing harnesses which makes tethering easier and well as their leashes have a seat belt buckle attachment .

Cole is a 85 lb one yr old male black lab who came into a local shelter as a stray .
Max is a 35lb young adult male terrier mix who also came in as a stray .

Please contact me directly with offers of help .
Please let me know which rescue flight your are volunteering for as I am coordinating several for different rescues.
Please also include what days you are available

Thank you for your consideration. :D

Casey Hyatt
transport coordinator
423 742 0379
A Better Life Safe Haven and Foster Care
Johnson City , TN
[email protected] or [email protected]
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/TN560.html
Attachments
cole.jpg
Cole