FILLED (ground trans) Min Pins DLS/Ft W 75230 to MN 55075

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MonteMayhem

Re: Min Pins DLS/Ft W 75230 to Fleming Field, MN 55075

Post by MonteMayhem » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:27 pm

Hello all,

I was just informed that Dallas Animal Control is still not ready to release any dogs, therefore this Friday is out and we're not sure when they'll release them. I'll post this info on PNP as well, but basically we're completely up in the air (yeah, pun intended) as to when we will take control of them. Once that happens, we'll have volunteers in the area that should be able to hold on to them until we can get every pilot's schedule coordinated.

Thank you all so very, very much for being willing to possibly help IMPS, especially during the busy holiday season. I'll keep the post updated as I learn more.

Heather Arambel
[email protected]
307-660-3160

MonteMayhem

Re: FILLED (ground trans) Min Pins DLS/Ft W 75230 to MN 55075

Post by MonteMayhem » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:46 pm

Hi All,

I just wanted to update you and thank you so very much for being willing to help out on this mission! Dallas Animal Control finally approved release of the dogs late last week. The Minnesota volunteers of our great rescue organization saw an oppurtunity to not only get the 20 or so dogs they needed to MN, but to also make multiple stops along the way for other regions to meet up with them and get the dogs they have offered to foster. Therefore, the Minnesotans rented a huge moving van, outfitted it with lashed down crates and have embarked just this week on one heck of a roadtrip.

I just wanted to thank you all for being willing to participate in a multiple leg rescue journey and say how lucky all dogs, cats and rescuers are to have you.

Heather Arambel
IMPS, WY Co-Regional Coordinator
www.minpinrescue.org