FILLED Sally needs a ride from Washington, NC to Newport, VT

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
vthokienc
Zip Code: 24060
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

FILLED Sally needs a ride from Washington, NC to Newport, VT

Post by vthokienc » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Poor little Sally has had a very difficult life but she has found a wonderful screened & approved forever home up in the Newport, VT area near the Canadian border. Sally is a medium sized red-tick coonhound (English Coonhound) weighing in at about 40 pounds. Here is a link to her petfinder page:
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displa ... d=13699075
She is up-to-date on her shots, spayed, and will be traveling with a health certificate. She has a great temperment & loves everyone.
Sally needs a ride from eastern NC or southeastern VA up to Newport, VT or Montpelier, VT or Burlington, VT. We've got some flexibility on both the southern & northern ends of the run. So, if there are any pilots that are already doing a similar run or that might be available in the next couple of weeks or over the holidays, please let me know so we can try to get Sally up north to her wonderful new home. Thank you SO much to all of you wonderful pilots that volunteer your time & money to help these dogs!!! You are amazing! Thanks,

Julianne
Blounts Creek, NC
Last edited by vthokienc on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

viveiros

Re: Sally needs a ride from Washington, NC to Newport, VT

Post by viveiros » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:36 pm

I am flying from Manteo NC to New Bedford Mass on Monday. I can go a little more north perhaps Worcester MA or so but that is the limit of my fuel range. Let me know if this will help

[email protected]