Scott and I chatted about this last night via email, and it looks like he might be able to meet me at Winchester, VA. He still needs to check on this and let us know, so right now I think it's a tentative yes, pending final confirmation.
As for the date/time, we'll need to plan that when we get a little closer. It depends on a number of things, but mostly arrival weather back in VA. Scott can legally fly at night (but he may or may not want to, I don't know) , so Saturday could be OK, but weather right now is calling for snow showers, which is not optimal. If that's the way it plays out, Sunday would probably be better.
If it looks like that's the way we're heading, I'll probably plan to spend the night in ATL, then fly over to Augusta in the morning. I would prefer a 2-3 hour window, then narrow that down via text or phone call once I know exactly when I'll leave ATL and when I should arrive AGS.
Is that OK for now? Sorry, but weather this time of year and the nature of general aviation lead to some degree of uncertainty regarding timing.