Any dogs in AL needing transport north...*UPDATE FULL*

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MuttsMom

Re: Any dogs in AL needing transport north...*UPDATE 12/21*

Post by MuttsMom » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:44 pm

All the dogs are meeting in Huntsville, so that's less in 2 hours from B'ham. I'm waiting to see which pilot and how many up north can meet us and that will determine how many we can get on board. The pilot(s) would be landing somewhere between Gouldsboro, PA and Rockaway, NJ. My computer crashed and I just got my dad's, so I'm playing major catch up. Do the dogs get along with other dogs? They have to be really good with other dogs since there will be no crates so we can transport more. We'll have a way to separate one if it becomes an issue, but really don't want it to be one especially if the issues starts while we're 7000 feet up and I have to break up a fight.

As a mom to 4 dogs and 2 cats and 2 being BC mixes, I'd love to meet your rescued BC mix.

MuttsMom

Re: Any dogs in AL needing transport north...*UPDATE 12/28*

Post by MuttsMom » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Linda, are you still needing transport?

wendy bader

Post by wendy bader » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:46 pm

I have a dog needing to get from Ozarks, AL to American Bulldog Rescue in Bucks County, PA. CAn you let me know when there is a flight going that way so I can try to arrange transport to the airport in AL? I can be reached at [email protected] or 202-821-8091.

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Hi Wendy,

I think we're pretty full unless some get adopted tomorrow that were going to go on the transport. Ozark is close to Dothan and the meeting places is in Huntsville, in North Central AL. There's a pilot in SW GA that will be a lot closer to you that might be able to get yours headed north. I will definitely let you know if room opens up. The dogs have to be REAL good with other dogs since they willl be loose in the back together.

LindaJMerideth

Re: Any dogs in AL needing transport north...*UPDATE FULL*

Post by LindaJMerideth » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:50 pm

I'm embarrassed to say that I just now figured out there was a Page 2, with more information about the flight! Sorry I missed it, but maybe I will get better on this PNP. Right now, it's a love/hate relationship! But I do truly thank God for PNP!