DONE

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
HUNK123

DONE

Post by HUNK123 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:06 am

There is a litter of four 6-week old puppies that will die at 7am tomorrow. My name is Cindy Boykin, 5230 NC Hwy 42 East, Elm City, NC 27822, phone 252-237-8963 - cell - 252-206-6400. Everything else that was on my list has miraculously been rescued or adopted.
Last edited by HUNK123 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

davidtg

Re: Transport from Rome, GA to Wilson, NC

Post by davidtg » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Cindy, et al --

We can't get take them all the way, and we almost certainly can't pick them up that early, but we just might be able to fly them half way around lunch time. We'd fly to Rome, so we'd need someone to bring them to us (unless perhaps there's a crew car we could use), and we'd need someone for the other half of the trip.

Send me email (not a PM) if it looks like we can pull this one together. We're currently holding 5 puppies for a few days while trying to assemble a trip for a bunch of them up to southwestern Pennsylvania, in fact, but flying tomorrow is a possibility.

Happy New Year

davidtg

Post by davidtg » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:11 am

Cindy, et al --

Try

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=http://ww ... 3016127893

for a better trip line. I see three pilots in Anderson and Greenville, which is comfortable for me, a couple around Wilson, and quite a few around Charlotte in the middle.

Happy New Year

James Pyke

Post by James Pyke » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:24 am

If you guys can put this together for today, I am good for KIPJ to 63NC Wilson NC this afternoon (Wednesday 12/30)
Jim 704-604-1776

davidtg

Post by davidtg » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:22 am

Hi again, all --

I haven't heard anything about the puppies, and the weather here is closing in (and we are not yet IFR), so I don't think this will happen today. Don't let that defer anyone else from taking up the charge, though :-)

Happy New Year

sbooth

Post by sbooth » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:43 pm

I just joined and saw this post. Not sure if its too late do you still need help with this one?

davidtg

Post by davidtg » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Hiya!
sbooth wrote:I just joined and saw this post. Not sure if its too late do you still need help with this one?
We very well might. Where are you and where can you fly? We're also, of course, waiting for a weather window; I've just come in from playing fetch in sleet with my two boys :-)

Happy New Year

laurasay
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: help with dalmatian transport

Post by laurasay » Sun May 09, 2010 8:38 am

We are trying to get a 45 pound dalmatian from VA Beach area to Athens, GA 35611.
Wondering if we got her to the Charolette, NC area if you could help out and fill the second leg?
Thanks
Adopt a Spot Rescue
shar pei rescue of va
[email protected]