I have sent you an e-mail, but for planning sakes, here is what I am proposing:
This is my proposed schedule and is only a wag at this point (mainly due to lack of wind forecast data). I will be able to get a more precise idea Friday evening, but I have built in some extra time (on my part) so that I will be able to meet these times within about a 30 minute window.
Arrival at the Big Spring/McMahon-Winkle Airport 11 AM (I have scheduled 30 minutes for fuel/loading/etc at Big Spring)
Depart Big Spring Airport 11:30 AM
Arrive Cleburg County Airport 3:00 PM
One thing that may create a delay (about 30 minutes) is if I need to stop for fuel between Big Spring and Cleburg County. I have about 4 hours of "comfortable" fuel range, so if the winds are particularly strong from the south, I will have to stop for gas. I should be able to make a better guess Friday evening.
If this suits both ends of the transfer, let me know. At this point, I will consider it a GO.
VFR ONLY Pilot
350 NM Legs OK //600 NM Day OK
Max Load 150 LBS