ALL SET: Need transport from MA or Little Rock, AK to TEXAS

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
misshdrake

ALL SET: Need transport from MA or Little Rock, AK to TEXAS

Post by misshdrake » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Hi everyone,

I still need help with getting Ringo on way to Dog's Best Friend rehab! The owner, Jeff, has agreed to integrate Ringo into his pack and take him on as his own. This pittie has escaped euthansia 3x already so if ANYONE can help, even driving, that'd be amazing. Right now I have transport arranged from our area in Mass to Little Rock, AK but from Little Rock, AK to Irving, TX I'm stuck. Ringo is a 70 lb pit, UTD on shots and nuetered.

PLEASE if there's anyone who can do the drive OR who will fly him from Little Rock AK to Irving TX, email or call me 978-914-8811 and [email protected] ASAP.

I can also get him as far as Texacana, TX (is that the right spelling?) if someone can do the three hour trip from there south to Irving!

Thank you,

-Hannah
Last edited by misshdrake on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gellis
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: URGENT! Need transport from MA or Little Rock, AK to TEXAS

Post by gellis » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:18 pm

We can do the this trip on Friday, Sat or Sunday coming up- Jan 8-10. Let us know which airports and what day works best for you.

Sundie Ellis
[email protected]

misshdrake

Re: URGENT! Need transport from MA or Little Rock, AK to TEXAS

Post by misshdrake » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Hi there! Thanks so much for responding. It actually turns out that with some more talking about the rescue situation, a contact that we were given by Alpha Dogs transport who will pick up from Little Rock, AK will help us out and go all the way with Ringo to Irving. So we're all set now. :)