This is a member supported area for technical support. If you are having problems with the forum, check for resolutions here. If you don't find one, post a request. Maybe someone else has figured it out already.
Hi, folks --
I've seen a few spam posts come through today. See viewtopic.php?f=5&t=862#p16648
for an example. Is there any way I can help squash those?
TIA & HTH & HNY
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:08 am
- Location: US GA ATL North
- Last Visit: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:20 am
When I see these, I ban the IP address and delete the user along with his/her posts.
The best way to contact me is via email:
steve dot foley at gmail dot com
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:39 am
- Location: Central Massachusetts
- Last Visit: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:25 pm
Return to Technical Support
Registered users: Ahrefs [Bot], AIR Arkansas, Baidu [Spider], CommonCrawl [Bot], eiser, Google [Bot], Promises, Yahoo [Bot]