Dallas, GA to Clewiston, FL - CANCELLED

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
msbsupreme

Dallas, GA to Clewiston, FL - CANCELLED

Post by msbsupreme » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:35 pm

A blind Bully mix which weighs 40 lbs. and a small puppy need a ride from Dallas, GA (PUJ) to Keystone Heights 42J) to a waiting rescue group in Clewiston, FL (21S). 2 Dachshunds need to go from Sanford, FL (SFB) to Keystone Heights (42J) for a trip back to Chattanooga,TN (CHA) and a one-eyed Boston Terrier also needs to go from Tallahassee, FL (TLH) to Clewiston, FL (2IS). If you can help, please e-mail [email protected]. Ground transport will be provided from Gainesville, FL to Clewiston, FL for the rest of the trip. Thanks!

Leg 1 – Dallas, GA (PUJ) to Keystone Heights (42J)
Leg 2 - Tallahassee, FL (TLH) to Keystone Heights (42J)
Leg 3 – Sanford, FL (SFB) to Keystone Heights (42J)
Leg 4 – Keystone Heights to Clewiston, FL (2IS)
Leg 5 – Keystone Heights (42J) to Macon, GA (MCN)
Leg 6 - Macon, GA (MCN) to Chattanooga, TN (CHA)
Last edited by msbsupreme on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:19 am, edited 7 times in total.

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Urgent!! - Blind/Deaf Dogs - Need Flight from Dallas, GA

Post by skyking » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:25 am

I can do the Jax to Clewiston flight on Fri or Sat. I understand that the other pilot bringing the dogs from Dallas,GA to Jax is flying on Friday afternoon. Please have that pilot contact me for final arrangements.

Jeff
305-797-6356

grover
Zip Code: 31332
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 1GA0
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Dallas, GA (PUJ) to Gainesville, FL (GNV) -2 Dogs Need Help!

Post by grover » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:57 pm

might can do PUJ to JAX. would be great if we could get them to macon area or thereabouts. I can easily do macon area to jax. should be available fri-sat-sun.

james kleen
savannah
912 344 0884

davidtg

Post by davidtg » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:32 am

Sue, et el --

Good morning!
grover wrote:might can do PUJ to JAX. would be great if we could get them to macon area or thereabouts.
[snip]
We could take one down to KMCN or so, but we can't fit both of them. I might be able to find a ride for the 2nd one around here, though, so post a reply if you're interested.

HTH & HAND

davidtg

Post by davidtg » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi, all --

Just to keep myself straight here... What with dogs coming and going and plans changing, this run has turned into two Daschunds going from Jacksonville to Chattanooga (!!).

I *think* that James Kleen and I are the two legs to go end to end; if that's the case we just need to know who is on the ground at each end and get things scheduled around the weather.

Or am I still confused? :-)

HTH & HAND

davidtg

Re: Dallas, GA (PUJ) to Clewiston, FL (2Is) - 6 Dogs Need Help!

Post by davidtg » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Sue, et al --
msbsupreme wrote:... 2 Dachshunds need to go from Sanford, FL (SFB) to Keystone Heights (42J) for a trip back to Chattanooga,TN (CHA)
This is the trip I think we can do, although if there's a way to involve both southbound and northbound we're open to ideas. But I'm first just trying to keep up here :-)

Leg 3 – Sanford, FL (SFB) to Keystone Heights (42J)
Leg 4 – Keystone Heights to Clewiston, FL (2IS)
I'm a little confused here. How does Clewiston tie in for the Dachsunds? And is Keystone Heights just a suggestion or part of meeting up with James Kleen?

James and we are planning to meet in Perry (KPXE) for our transfer instead of in Macon. That's one thing that I actually know :-)

Please clarify as necessary to put me back on track :-)

HTH & HAND

davidtg

Post by davidtg » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Hi, all --
msbsupreme wrote:...
James and I are in sync on this one (KPXE instead of KMCN) and trying for Sunday, and it looks like I might be able to tie it in with a southbound trip (see http://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5819 for details) and carry in both directions. Woo hoo!

Now we're just working on the weather.

HAND

davidtg

Post by davidtg » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 am

Hi, all --
davidtg wrote:... James and I are in sync on this one (KPXE instead of KMCN) and trying for Sunday
This is now my tentative flight #1:

http://www.pnp.justpickone.org/web-foli ... =2010-01t1

HAND

davidtg

Re: Dallas, GA (PUJ) to Clewiston, FL (2Is) - 5 Dogs Need Help!

Post by davidtg » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:30 am

Hi again, all --
msbsupreme wrote:... 2 Dachshunds need to go from Sanford, FL (SFB) to Keystone Heights (42J) for a trip back to Chattanooga,TN (CHA)
Do we still need this flight? The weather is looking good for Sunday and we just might be able to put this together.

James, I don't know where the Daschunds are now, but there's a pilot based out of Jacksonville who would meet me for another flight who might be able to bring them to me if you wish. Of course, it would be a pleasure to meet you as well; I'm just thinking of what may or may not be convenient for you.

HTH & HAND