*DONE* San Antonio, TX (78209) to Flower Mound, TX (75027)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
trumpetcircle

*DONE* San Antonio, TX (78209) to Flower Mound, TX (75027)

Post by trumpetcircle » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:39 pm

3 Month Old, Female, Miniature Italian Greyhound (approx 10 pounds), needs transport to Flower Mound, TX.

"Holly", was rescued outside of the local Animal Defense League. The owner wanted to surrender her to ADL, but couldn't afford the fee. My friend happened to be there at the time and was able to step in and have the owner surrender the dog directly to her, as the only other alternative for the owner was to take this precious girl to Animal Control Services. My friend wasn't about to allow this to happen.

Texas Italian Greyhound Rescue has stepped up to take Holly in and find her a wonderful forever home. Now we just need to get her to them.

If you are able to assist, please advise. Thank you for your consideration.

My contact info:

Carole Sexton
Diamond Dachshund Rescue of Texas
http://www.ddrtx.org
[email protected]
Cell: 210-705-4566
Work: 210-828-3100
Last edited by trumpetcircle on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gellis
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: San Antonio, TX (78209) to Flower Mound, TX (75027)

Post by gellis » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 pm

We can do this transport Thursday afternoon if weather permits- right now they say rain in DFW and thunderstorms in San Antonio. Rain is ok but not thunderstorms- so we can look at the weather in the next few days.

Alternatively we could do this Friday or Saturday- weather is supposed to be good in both places.

Which airport in San Antonio? We would rather not use the international airport- what part of the city do they live in? There are many small airports around.

We can deliver to Alliance Airport if that is convienent for the recipient.

Sundie and Greg Ellis
[email protected]