Running ou of optons for 3 dogs

A place for rescues to chat about rescue work, animals, transports etc.
demaysa

Running ou of optons for 3 dogs

Post by demaysa » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:02 pm

I have been helping my neighbor rescue animals. She has 3 dogs of her own, as do I. Now she has three more found dogs that need homes. In the past she and I have successfully found homes for numerous dogs by hanging posters around town, I have done that for one of the dogs, and for several days I have heard nothing. Now her landlord is kicking her out of her house because she has too many dogs. I am hoping this message will turn into more success stories for her and me.

redfish48
Zip Code: 34242
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KSRQ
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Running ou of optons for 3 dogs

Post by redfish48 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:41 am

Hello
Can you tell me where you are located and something about the dogs?
Martha Mumma
[email protected]

Jon

Post by Jon » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:40 am

demaysa,

Since this website has posts coming from everywhere in the country your request needs to have locations listed in the title.

Also, it sounds as though you are looking for someone to adopt your neighbor's pups. This site is primarily for the arrangement of transports so unless you can find a rescue or foster here willing to take the pups from wherever thay are you may not get the response you require here.

Jon

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by admin » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:25 pm

demaysa wrote:I have been helping my neighbor rescue animals. She has 3 dogs of her own, as do I. Now she has three more found dogs that need homes. In the past she and I have successfully found homes for numerous dogs by hanging posters around town, I have done that for one of the dogs, and for several days I have heard nothing. Now her landlord is kicking her out of her house because she has too many dogs. I am hoping this message will turn into more success stories for her and me.
Though we all sympathize and applaud you for wanting to help these animals, we do not post requests for animals needing adoption as part of the Pilots N Paws Program. There are other sites available to help you with your request. You should be able to find several including petfinder.com to use as a resource to help you. I would also suggest contacting your local rescue groups, Humane Society, etc. to see if they can assist you.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Debi
Admin