FILLED:Cleveland,MS (KRNV) to Charlotte,NC (KCLT)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
lizsyring

FILLED:Cleveland,MS (KRNV) to Charlotte,NC (KCLT)

Post by lizsyring » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:20 pm

Emaciated abused standard poodle needs transport from shelter to rescue foster home, 40lb, Cleveland MS to Charlotte,NC ( 494 nm) ASAP. Flexible with specific date, hope to get him into a safe home and attend his medical problems ASAP.

Liz Syring
[email protected]
860-219-1005
Doodle Rescue Collective
Krista Sumlin
[email protected]
704-394-2167
Last edited by lizsyring on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lizsyring

Re: Cleveland,MS (KRNV) to Charlotte,NC (KCLT)

Post by lizsyring » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Hi,
We are trying to break this into 2 legs, from Cleveland MS to Pell City, AL; and then from Pell City, AL to Charlotte, NC. Any takers? This poor pooch's health is very fragile, and we're aiming for Tues or Wed of this week.
Thank you.
Liz Syring

N976T
Zip Code: 38016
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 2M8
Distance willing to fly one way: 200

Post by N976T » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:00 pm

I could probably make the trip from Cleveland to Pell City. I couldn't do it until Thur or Fri though.

Mike

davidtg

Post by davidtg » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:47 pm

Liz, et al --
lizsyring wrote:Hi,
We are trying to break this into 2 legs, from Cleveland MS to Pell City, AL; and then from Pell City, AL to Charlotte, NC.
[snip]
Charlotte is a bit out of our reach, but if schedule permits (weekends are better, but Wednesday or Friday *might* be possible) and if one minor jiggle on our plane settles out this week, then we'd be happy to do Pell City to metro Atlanta.

HTH & HAND

lizsyring

Post by lizsyring » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:09 pm

David and Laura,
I've got an offer for a flight tomorrow from Cleveland to KGTR/ Starkville. Is there any chance you could fly the KGTR to KPLR Tues or Wed?
Thanks so much,
Liz

davidtg

Post by davidtg » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:01 am

Hi, all --
davidtg wrote:... and if one minor jiggle on our plane settles out this week, then we'd be happy to do Pell City to metro Atlanta.
Too cloudy to fly over to the shop yesterday, which means not until the weekend because of scheduling, which means no fixing until *next* week, which means BlueBird is probably grounded until VDay weekend. I'll update if we get back in the air earlier.

Sorry :-(

HAND

davidtg

Post by davidtg » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:12 am

Liz --
lizsyring wrote:...Is there any chance you could fly the KGTR to KPLR Tues or Wed?
We're a small plane on a small budget, so we can't go very far. I picked Pell City because it's 100nm out of Atlanta (actually 47A, up on the north side, where BlueBird lives) and it popped up when I was looking to the West. [I picked West because I know KCLT is just a little too far for us on the East side, and I figured some pilot would be able to make the whole trip from Atlanta rather than involving a tiny leg from, say, Greenville.] Starkville is a bit over 200nm and way too far for us. However far west we could go, we'd then be able to come all the way east to 47A or KRYY since we have to get home anyway.

Aside from being grounded for a couple of weeks, we could go from 150nm W of Atlanta to Atlanta -or- from Atlanta to 150 nm toward Charlotte. Maybe it would be more helpful to go the last leg from Atlanta to Greenville and then let someone drive the last hour and a half. We're flexible, such as we can be :-)

HTH & HAND