DONE, THANKS DALE & JOE: Pups--Pensacola, FL to Lakeland, FL

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
carolynharris

DONE, THANKS DALE & JOE: Pups--Pensacola, FL to Lakeland, FL

Post by carolynharris » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Six medium to large Lab, Rhodesian Ridgeback and Aussie mix pups need ride to Lakeland, FL, SPCA. These pups have been awaiting transport for over a month due to medical issues, but are completely recovered and are vetted and ready to go. Pups are from a high-kill shelter in S. Louisiana.

Pilot in Baton Rouge, LA, has agreed to take them to Pensacola for connection with another PnP pilot to fly them on to Lakeland. Would like them to go by this weekend if possible. I will furnish crates unless receiving pilot has his own or can get them from Lakeland prior to departure. The four biggest pups will each require an individual crate, while the two medium pups can travel together in one crate for a total of 5 or can be split into two smaller ones.

Once I get an offer from a Florida pilot, I will put him/her and the B.Rouge pilot together so they can work out the last-minute details. If this is NOT a feasible trip for some reason, please let me know that, too.

Thanks for your consideration.

Carolyn Harris
Broussard, LA
337/837-5930 or 337/280-8645 (cell)
[email protected]
Last edited by carolynharris on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sunny

Re: Pups--Pensacola, FL to Lakeland, FL

Post by sunny » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:07 pm

SEND me your email ASAP.....Jim Matthews/ Orlando [email protected] the future, just email me! I CAN HELP WITH ALL,I think.......Will have other dogs on board.....The weather my be an issue on the 2nd...Can work it out