CANCELLED: Arkansas to NH or CT

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Annie's Place

CANCELLED: Arkansas to NH or CT

Post by Annie's Place » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:32 pm

so far 2 pups need transport from Cherokke Village, AR to NH or CT. Will meet wherever convenient for the pilot. Pups are small, weighing about 4 pounds each. There may be 2 more small ones. They will be ready to go after the 13th once they get out of quarantine. UTD on shots and Health Certificate.

Using ground tranpsort
Sending shelter is a 501C

Thank you,
Heather
Last edited by Annie's Place on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bodaciousdog

Re: Arkansas to NH or CT

Post by Bodaciousdog » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:09 pm

I just joined -- I am in the northern Mass, southern NH border. If ground transportation is needed between tomorow, Jan. 3 and January 7, please contact me. I generally travel by car to northern NH and would be willing to make stops along the 150-200 miles distance from the Boston area. :P

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood the dates -- I am NOT available after the 7th since I will travel to Washington state for the next two weeks. However, if someone needs ground transportation (< 45 lbs. dogs(s) each/ up to two) in the Washington state in this state, between January 9-January 14, please contact me.

Lisa

DJK3737T
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KFDK
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by DJK3737T » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Let me know whether you still need help at the NE end of this. I'm based in northern Maryland and might be able to help on a weekend. Post a reply here, or use the "private message" feature.

-- DJK3737T

Annie's Place

Post by Annie's Place » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:10 am

That would be great. I need help finding a pilot that will pick up in Cherokee Village. I know this can't be done in 1 day so I need to find safe places on the ground for them. They won't be out of quarantine until the 13th so I do have time. The sending shelter is a 501c.

If I can get this together, I will e-mail you.

Thanks for volunteering your time and for bringing animals to safety.

Heather

a
DJK3737T wrote:Let me know whether you still need help at the NE end of this. I'm based in northern Maryland and might be able to help on a weekend. Post a reply here, or use the "private message" feature.

-- DJK3737T