DONE - Saint Bernard - Spindale NC to Petersburg VA (23803)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
bh241

DONE - Saint Bernard - Spindale NC to Petersburg VA (23803)

Post by bh241 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:13 am

We have a young Saint Bernard that needs transport to New England Saint Bernard Rescue. (http://saintbernardrescue.org) we are presently trying to put together a land based transport for him but would certainly welcome any assistance possible. We have ground transportation arranged all the way to NH if we can get 'Dexter' from Spindale NC to Petersburg, VA. If anyone can assist please contact me.

If you can help, please contact: Benny Hayslett [email protected]

Saint to be transported:
name: Dexter
weight: 85 lbs.

He does have an injury from an embedded collar that has been treated but will be 'tender'.

His health certificate will be made out to Dr. Synthia Ross, Brentwood, NH.

If we can get him to Salem, NH the receiving rescue can meet the transporter there and then drive him to Brentwood and get him settled in.

Dexter will be vaccinated against rabies, kennel cough, and distemper. He will be dewormed. The collar that was embedded in his neck has been removed and his wounds are being treated. He will be on antibiotics. He is intact and will not be neutered til he gets here.

He supposedly is good with other dogs.

As for the date, we are trying to put this together for the weekend of the 24th - 25th.

I am on the starting end and can meet anyone within 100 miles or so of Spindale if necessary.

A picture is available along with other information here: http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums ... hp?t=62961
Last edited by bh241 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

bh241

Re: Young Saint Bernard - Spindale NC to Petersburg VA (23803)

Post by bh241 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:23 am

We have worked out ground transportation for Dexter from Petersburg, VA on up to rescue in NH. We are needing any assistance possible for Saturday the 24th to get Dexter from the Spindale area to Petersburg, VA.

I can pick Dexter up and meet anywhere within say 150 miles or so of Spindale if necessary.

bh241

Re: Young Saint Bernard - Spindale NC to Petersburg VA (23803)

Post by bh241 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:59 am

I'm going to go ahead and call this one, since I haven't heard from anyone offering help, I have finalized plans to get this boy transported via ground transportation (meaning I'm driving him to Petersburg).

Thanks guys, maybe next time. ;)