listing a transport

Just ask! Volunteer mentors are here to share their knowledge and experience.
Celeste Long

listing a transport

Post by Celeste Long » Sat May 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Hi folks, this may have been answered already here but I didnt see it. Please guide me on this..i posted a transport from Topeka KS-CT. I have one leg covered from Pittsburgh- Ct by emailing your available pilots..do you want me to mark the original post as completed and repost from Topeka-Pittsburgh? or is there a way to edit my original post? Help! and thanks!

Celeste Long
GSP Rescue NE, Inc.

suzy
Zip Code: 29860
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: listing a transport

Post by suzy » Sun May 30, 2010 8:23 am

Hi Celeste,
Welcome to PilotsNPaws. What I usually do is just leave the posting as is. I usually don't get replies to the posting itself anyway. I would start sending e-mails to the pilots along the first part of the trip and just put in your e-mails that you have a pilot for the Pittsburgh to CT leg and still need the first leg from Topeka to Pittsburgh. Once you have your first message composed, copy and paste to all the other e-mails to save time. Also, in the subject line of your e-mails, be sure to put PilotsNPaws Request-Topeka, KS to Pittsburgh, PA. Some pilots get so many e-mails that they don't open it unless they know it is a PNP request.

Once you have the trip "spoken for", go back to your origianl message and click on "Edit" in red on the top right of your message and put "FILLED" in the subject line. Then after the trip is complete, use the same process to write "COMPLETED" or "DONE" in the subject line.

Let us know if you need further help.

Good Luck,
Susie Cobb
PNP Advisor