URGENT!!Injured BC X-Chatsworth/Chattanooga-Charlest*DONE*

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MuttsMom

Re: URGENT!!Injured BC X-Chatsworth/Atlanta/Chattanooga-Charlest

Post by MuttsMom » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:36 pm

I'll ask the shelter if they can make that short drive to save the dogs, but they sure don't act like they want to lift a finger. Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know ASAP.

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Rhonda, I forgot to ask. What time will you be home for them to come to you IF one of the volunteers at the shelter will drive them up tomorrow. Thanks again for you generous offer!!!!

Skywagon180

Post by Skywagon180 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:19 am

My husband has offered to meet someone at an exit on I-75 in Dalton to pick up the dogs tomorrow. Do you think you can get someone there to do that?

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:45 am

Ya'll are amazing. I don't know what to say except there's a special place in heaven for ya'll but not for a long time, the animals here need you :-) Being speechless doesn't happen often to me, but you've acomplished what may have tried, shutting me up lol I'm getting on the phone now and let you know ASAP. If I have to call the dogs a cab, they will be there

Skywagon180

Post by Skywagon180 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:59 am

I have to go to work but my husband "Bob" will be around all day. Call him whenever you find out. He will not be on the forum. His number is 423-785-7930.. What is your email address so I can finalize the details for tomorrow with you?

Rhonda

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:14 am

Hi Rhonda,

My e-mail address is MuttsMom04 at aol dot com (remove spaces). I have a call into the shelter's volunteer who's back in town and I normally work with, but probably won't hear back until lunch time EST. I'm going to keep looking for someone to do the Chatsworth - Chattanooga in the meantime in case by a mircle of miracle someone knows someone who can do it and save your hubby the trip.

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:18 am

Thanks so much to Bob and Rhonda for getting these 2 beautiful girls to Savannah, GA where they met their rescues/foster homes. Between these 2 and all the pups they picked up to fly them up north, they definitely had a great day for saving A LOT of dogs.