done TWO LEGs NEEDED Baltimore to CT SUNDAY

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

done TWO LEGs NEEDED Baltimore to CT SUNDAY

Postby forgottenpaws on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Update on this transport from Atlanta to CT

We have a person willing to DRIVE the dogs from Atlanta to Balitmore but we need a volunteer pilot on SUNDAY (8/22) to get them and take them to 4N1, West Milford, NJ to meet the next pilot who will take them to CT to meet the rescue group.

PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP WE ONLY HAVE THIS ONE LEG TO GO
Coonhound mix mom, 55 lbs and 5 nine week old pups, each weighing about 8- lbs. In quarantine at local kill shleter waiting on transport to new rescue. Final destination is MAINE but rescue can drive to pick up in CONNECTICUT.

Hopeful date of transport will be by August 21st but let me know if you can help at all along this route, when and from point to point. You can contact me on here or at fptransports@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance

Morgan Chadwick
Forgotten Paws Pet Rescue
Atlanta, GA
404-993-7958
Last edited by forgottenpaws on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Morgan Chadwick
Forgotten Paws Pet Rescue
Acworth, GA
fptransports@yahoo.com
www.forgottenpaws.com
404-993-7958
forgottenpaws
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:08 pm
Location: Acworth, GA
Last Visit: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: Atlanta, GA (30349) to Hartford, CT (06106) - Mom and 5

Postby mars1259 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:33 pm

If you can get them as far north as Blairstown, NJ, I can take to Hartford, CT, KHFD. Free weekends, weather permitting.
mars1259
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:37 pm
Location: Southbridge,MA
Last Visit: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Re: Atlanta, GA (30349) to Hartford, CT (06106) - Mom and 5

Postby flypiper on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:56 pm

I can fly them from Carroll Co Rgn DMW (outside Baltimore) to Greenwood Lake Airport (in northern NJ) 4N1.

Will they be coming in crates?

Health certificates? I don't understand in quarantine in a shelter---is there such a thing? I had thought they had to be out of the shelter for the 14 days.

Linda
‘Tis a fearful thing
To love
What death can touch.
To love, to hope, to dream,
And oh, to lose........
EZKERAH
flypiper
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:35 am
Last Visit: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:46 am

Re: Atlanta, GA (30349) to Hartford, CT (06106) - Mom and 5

Postby mars1259 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:18 am

I can do 4N1 to Hartford....Hi Linda, it's Joe, we picked up Grace from you a few months back.
mars1259
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:37 pm
Location: Southbridge,MA
Last Visit: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Re: Atlanta, GA (30349) to Hartford, CT (06106) - Mom and 5

Postby forgottenpaws on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Linda and Joe: I am sorry for the delay we have had a nutty weekend and my internet has been acting up.

My question to both of you is would you be available on SUNDAY? I have someone who will drive to Baltimore and overnight with the mom and pups and then be able to get them to you on Sunday for the flight.

We have had no offers at all from anyone south of DC to help so we may have to drive them .

Please let me know if you are avail and what time etc so I can coordinate with the poeple dropping and picking up n CT.

If you are not available, I thank you anyway and thank you for doing all that you do

Morgan Chadwick
fptransports@yahoo.com
Forgotten Paws Pet Rescue
Morgan Chadwick
Forgotten Paws Pet Rescue
Acworth, GA
fptransports@yahoo.com
www.forgottenpaws.com
404-993-7958
forgottenpaws
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:08 pm
Location: Acworth, GA
Last Visit: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: Atlanta, GA (30349) to Hartford, CT (06106) - Mom and 5

Postby mars1259 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:15 pm

I am , but the problem looks like the weather up here is not going to be good on Sunday.
mars1259
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:37 pm
Location: Southbridge,MA
Last Visit: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Re: Atlanta, GA (30349) to Hartford, CT (06106) - Mom and 5

Postby forgottenpaws on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:38 am

Weather says 40% chance of TS out of Baltimore and 30 our of NY area. What does that mean up there? Down here we ignore it b/c it won't rain here until it says over 60%.

I am going to start contacting others b/c I have not heard fom Linda.

Can you contact me at fptransports@yahoo.com and give me your info so we are a step ahead of the game in case this pans out.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Best phone day of flight (cell?):
Tail Number:
Airport out of:
Airport into:

Thank you and I will call you soon

Morgan Chadwick
Forgotten Paws Pet Rescue
404-993-7958
fptransports@yahoo.com
Morgan Chadwick
Forgotten Paws Pet Rescue
Acworth, GA
fptransports@yahoo.com
www.forgottenpaws.com
404-993-7958
forgottenpaws
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:08 pm
Location: Acworth, GA
Last Visit: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: ONE LEG NEEDED Baltimore to 4N1 (NJ) SUNDAY

Postby mars1259 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 am

I am not available this Sunday, sorry.
mars1259
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:37 pm
Location: Southbridge,MA
Last Visit: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:13 pm


Return to "DONE" Transports Complete

Who is online

Registered users: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], dbankston, Google [Bot], Kat Winter, Yahoo [Bot]