Sioux Falls, SD to Cinci, OH

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
CockerRescue

Sioux Falls, SD to Cinci, OH

Post by CockerRescue » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:23 pm

I really need help getting a sweet cocker spaniel girl from Sioux Falls, SD to Cinci, OH. Her Pilots N Paws flight was cancelled this past weekend due to weather conditions. The same pilot is able to try again this coming weekend, but we really need to move her prior to that. Her temp foster can get her to the airport any day this week. We also feel that if we keep trying we may just beat the weather (some day ;) ). We are worried about the weather this coming weekend too & her new home is waiting for her. Please let me know if you can help.
<map:57101-45201>

Desmoss

Re: Sioux Falls, SD to Cinci, OH

Post by Desmoss » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:03 am

Cocker Rescue,
Have you made any further progress on this move? I am based in the Cincinnati area and can perform the back half of this trip, say Davenport or Quad City to the Cincinnati area. I'm available most weekends.
Mike
[email protected]

jpschulz

Post by jpschulz » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:51 pm

I could possibly take the Sioux Falls to Quad cities leg. However, I have several responses out there, so I'm not sure if I will have time in the next few weeks. We'll have to see how the requests pan out.

Jeff S.
Waukesha, WI

oldlogin

Post by oldlogin » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Just to put this inquiry to rest , Penlope arrived yesterday from KSFD to KSGH , non stop. We picked her up and ground transported her to a Cherished Cockers rep.. Many thanks to pilot Dennis for the long trip........
Fred H
Fairborn, Ohio