*DONE* Special Needs Schnauzer needs transport from FL to NC

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
AnimalRescue32

*DONE* Special Needs Schnauzer needs transport from FL to NC

Post by AnimalRescue32 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:52 pm

A special needs Miniature Shnauzer "Cooper" needs to go from Port St. Lucie, FL to his approved adoptive home in Durham, NC. Can anyone help transport him on a Friday (or possibly a Saturday)? If so please post below or contact me at [email protected] He will travel with ALL belongings.
<map:34952-27701>
Attachments
Cooper.jpg
Cooper.jpg (83.33 KiB) Viewed 1190 times
Last edited by AnimalRescue32 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Special Needs Schnauzer needs transport from FL to NC

Post by skyking » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:07 pm

I am flying to Tampa on Thursday and to Perry-Foley (Tallahassee)on Sunday. I can go to Perry on Thursday as well if needed. If this helps, let me know. I fly out of the Florida Keys and will be stopping in Ft. Myers (Business)and maybe Sarasota (to pick up another pup on Thursday).

Jeff

Wxman2000

Post by Wxman2000 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:27 pm

If anyone could get him to the Savannah area on Thursday, I'd be able to take him the rest of the way to RDU. Let me know.

AnimalRescue32

Post by AnimalRescue32 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:33 pm

I have sent out some emails to see if I can get anyone to transport to Savannah on Thursday and will let you know.
Also, any pilots that may be able to help, I can have him at KSUA (Whitham Airfield in Stuart, FL) anytime before noon on Thursday. I'll keep everyone updated and let you know once transport can be arranged.

AnimalRescue32

Post by AnimalRescue32 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:02 am

Transport day changed from this Thursday to NEXT Friday (Jan 30)
I am contacting everyone in regards to the possible transport of Cooper (the special needs, miniature schnazuer). I was wondering if anyone would be available NEXT Friday (Jan 30) to assist with his transport? The couple adopting him have another dog and they want their animal behaviorist there to ensure the introduction is done corectly and they also wanted a bit more time to prepare for his pending arrival (as do I his departure). I recognize this being in the best interest of both parties. I apologize for the inconvience, but if there is anyone who could assist in this transport, I'd really appreciate it. Please contact me:

Chelsey
[email protected]

PILOTS: He needs to go from KSUA (Whitham Airfield, Stuart FL) to RDU (Raliegh-Durham, NC)

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Airport identifier: KMTH

Post by skyking » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:09 pm

I'm still in for the Florida portion.

Jeff
[email protected]
305-797-6356

mchutto
Zip Code: 23322
Airport identifier: KCPK

Post by mchutto » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:49 pm

This is probably too late, but I plan to fly to DeLand, FL from my home base at Chesapeake, VA around 2/19 and return 2/21 0r 22. I could take him the entire way on the return if that would work. How much stuff are we talking about that will be going with him?

Marty Hutto

AnimalRescue32

Post by AnimalRescue32 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:24 pm

I have a pilot ready and willing to fly him from KSUA to SAV (Savannah, Ga) on Friday Jan 30, however, I am STILL looking for someone to transport from SAV to RDU (Raleigh-Durham, NC). This transport has failed previously so I am really hoping to have him in his new home soon. Plus I am going out of town Sat 31 and was hoping he would be in his new home by then so I wouldn't have to leave him.
Thanks Marty for your offer to transport in Feb. Hopefully we can get him there before then, but who knows. I will definitely keep in contact and update this page once transport is arranged and/or completed. But until then I still need transport assistance.

Chelsey
[email protected]

AnimalRescue32

Post by AnimalRescue32 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:55 pm

Have arrangements in place for tomorrow.
TRANSPORT DONE!!!

buster

Post by buster » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Im in Atlanta and can due the Atlanta NC leg any time any day if that will help Don [email protected] or 561 4451840