Komondor WA to CO DONE!!!!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Baby Doe Hounds

Komondor WA to CO DONE!!!!

Post by Baby Doe Hounds » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:59 pm

I have been working and working to get a komondor here to Colorado with NO luck. He is needing to be moved ASAP and no one on the ground wants to take on a dog this big. He is 125lbs. He is nice to humans and animals. Please call 303 919 5402 or email [email protected] if you can help. This transport still needs to happen. All 3 pilots involved are willing to try again but if someone if going that way and can help out, please let me know. thank you.
<map:98101-80201> :D
Last edited by Baby Doe Hounds on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

JERRY S.

Re: Komondor in Seattle WA to Denver CO

Post by JERRY S. » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Welcome,

Ok, what u need to do is go to the pilots map on the pilot n paws home page @ the bottom expand the map so u can see the area better. Email as many pilots as u can starting in the area of the departure going all the way along the route to your destination. The more pilot’s u email the higher your chances of a successful rescue.

To give u an idea the average leg is usually 200-300 miles, which comes to about 2 hours.

If u ever need help please don’t hesitate to contact me anytime @ [email protected]

Jerry

Mrbusybody
Zip Code: 83404
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: KIDA
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Mrbusybody » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Subject to weather limits, I can do a week end (Fri-Sunday)leg either west from KIDA (Idaho Falls, ID) to about Ontario, OR, and back to about KIDA. I could also go East from KIDA to around Rock Springs, or slightly farther east. The dog would need to be equiped with a seat belt restraint harness.

Mrbusybody

ggustafson

Post by ggustafson » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Hello

I could do a leg out of Seattle. Depending on what would work for somebody to do the second leg to Denver I could get from Seattle To Idaho or ??. I am pretty flexible on a meeting point.

Gary
[email protected]
253-297-8297

Stallog

Post by Stallog » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:15 pm

What's the status of this request?