DONETransport Needed From Olean NY to Long Island NY

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
hiffs1honey

DONETransport Needed From Olean NY to Long Island NY

Post by hiffs1honey » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Hello Everyone!
Someone just told me about this wonderful group and I am hoping for some assistance. :)
I need to have a small puppy about 8 wks old transported from Olean NY to Long Island NY. I adopted him from a rescue group in Cuba NY. I live in Holtsville on Long Island, so I could travel pretty much anywhere in Suffolk County to pick him up. He will be available for transport after Feb 2nd. My schedule is pretty flexible as to day and time. Please let me know if anyone can help with this transport and since I'm new to this process...please let me know what other information you might need.
Thank you so much!
~ Christine
<map:14760-00501>

JERRY S.

Re: Transport Needed From Olean NY to Long Island NY

Post by JERRY S. » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Welcome,

Ok, what u need to do is go to the pilots map on the pilot n paws home page @ the bottom expand the map so u can see the area better. Email as many pilots as u can starting in the area of the departure going all the way along the your destination. The more pilot’s u email the higher your chances of a successful rescue.

To give u an idea the average leg is usually 200-300 miles, which comes to about 2 hours.
I fly out of the northern NJ area so if u can get the dogs into this area I might be able to help out with a leg.

If u ever need help please don’t hesitate to contact me anytime @ [email protected]

Jerry

PS
There ard 2 pilots out of ISP area pjdavis67 & sehall they might be a good place to start

hiffs1honey

Post by hiffs1honey » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:28 am

Thanks Jerry!
I will do that. I already did speak to sehall, but will get in touch with others as well.
I really appreciate the help!
Have a wonderful day! :D
~ Christine

pjdavis67

Post by pjdavis67 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 am

I'd be happy to help.

-Paul

hiffs1honey

Post by hiffs1honey » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:43 am

Thank you so much Paul! :D