DONE! Sr. Dogs Need Transport - Lumberton, NC ~ Sudbury, MA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
lcarter14

DONE! Sr. Dogs Need Transport - Lumberton, NC ~ Sudbury, MA

Post by lcarter14 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:50 am

Hi,

Can you help Sam (12 year old cocker spaniel) and Bell (10-12 year old beagle) get to Save A Dog rescue in Sudbury, MA? Once there they will be placed in a long term foster home together (they are best friends) to await placement into a forever home. Timing of the transport is flexible as they can remain at their temp foster home another three weeks but we would like to try to get them moved as soon as possible (preferably on a Saturday or Sunday).

If you can help Sam and Bell please email me at [email protected].

Thank you for donating your time to this wonderful cause!!!

~Lisa Carter
Last edited by lcarter14 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Windrider

Re: Two Senior Dogs Need Transport - Lumberton, NC ~ Sudbury, MA

Post by Windrider » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:27 pm

I am a commerical airline pilot in Charlotte. I can help. Do they fit in carry on cages (for lack of a better name). I'm thinking This Friday for one of them (It depends on open seats on the plane.)

My e-mail is [email protected]

lcarter14

Re: Two Senior Dogs Need Transport - Lumberton, NC ~ Sudbury, MA

Post by lcarter14 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi, Windrider

Thank you for your offer to help Sam and Bell! I am happy to report this transport has been completed. Dave K. flew the dogs from Lumberton, NC to Linden, NJ yesterday and Jerry S. finished the transport this morning taking them from Linden, NJ to their final destination in Worcester, MA.

I am so grateful to all the pilots involved in this rescue mission. I don't believe I've ever met a more wonderful group of people. It has been an honor and a pleasure to work with them! THANK YOU SO MUCH, Dave, Jerry and Julia!!!

Once again, Windrider, I really appreciate your offer to help. Hopefully, we will get a chance to work together sometime in the near future!!!

~Lisa Carter