New to the forum: Buffalo, NY

A place for pilots to chat and exchange information about their planes, flying, transports, etc....

New to the forum: Buffalo, NY

Postby MarcS on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Greetings from Buffalo, NY,

I stumbled on to this forum last night and I'm glad I did. I posted an introduction of myself in another section of this site, but this seems to be where all the new intros are. I'd really like to help in any capacity that I can. I'm a private pilot with most of my experience in a 172 but I have time in a few other aircraft. I have a little over 100 hours and I have most of my instrument rating done. I'm formerly active duty USAF, and now currently a reservist.

I don't own an aircraft so I'd be willing to fly right seat with an aircraft owner, or split the cost of a rental with someone and fly whatever seat best suits the mission. I don't see much activity around this area so if you're from around here give me a shout. Thanks!

Marc
MarcS

Re: New to the forum: Buffalo, NY

Postby Colleen Marie on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:29 pm

I'm not a pilot so you know, but I'm looking for a flight for two rescued Chis. I have two very nice pilots that have offered to fly two legs. If I could find transport from Toledo to Buffalo that would be great. I'm in Clarence. Welcome and thank you for being here. These babies need all of you.
Colleen Marie

Re: New to the forum: Buffalo, NY

Postby Colleen Marie on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:31 pm

I didn't realize how old your post was. I'm on mobile. Everything tiny. Lol. Sorry but welcome anyway. :)
Colleen Marie

Return to "Pilot Talk"